Not long ago, when a woman took the escalator at the subway station, the big suitcase suddenly lost control and rolled down the escalator, knocking down another passenger on the escalator. After the passenger was tripped, the back of the head slammed into the elevator. Blood DC.
Recently, there is a dance video broadcast called "Elevator Elevator and Others" on the Internet. However, if you really dance on the elevator and go retrograde on the elevator, it is easy to have a safety accident. The Ningbo Rail Transit Operation Branch recently launched a focus on elevator safety operations. The staff reminded passengers to strictly abide by the regulations for taking elevators in public places.
It is understood that these actions are classified as dangerous when riding the escalator, do not do it. 1. Run and fight on the escalator steps; 2. lie on the handrail; 3. lean against the side wall; 4. Stand at the escalator entrance.
In the case of barrier-free elevators, there are also high-risk actions to avoid: dancing in barrier-free elevators, blocking the elevator doors to close, may cause door clamps; jumping and playing in the car, easily leading to door locks, overload devices, safety gear The peace level device fails and will reduce the efficiency of the elevator.
In addition, these common actions in our lives will also affect the normal operation of the elevator. Everyone needs to avoid: 1. Press the switch button repeatedly. Some people who are acute, like to repeatedly press the door button, in fact, this does not speed up the opening and closing of the door, but will affect the operational sensitivity of the elevator; 2. Forced into the overload. The elevator has a rated load capacity. If the load exceeds the load range, it will automatically alarm. If it is overloaded for a long time, the elevator running program will be disordered and malfunction.
According to reports, in order to ensure the safe and normal use of elevators, Ningbo Metro will clean, lubricate, adjust and inspect all elevator equipment on a semi-monthly, first quarter, half-year and one-year basis to ensure that each elevator equipment works normally. Working hours are: 23:00 - 4:00 the next day (except in special circumstances).
In addition, special passengers are advised that there are barrier-free elevators in the entire subway station of Ningbo Metro (except for the individual stations of Haiyu North Road Station, Kongpu Station and Chenghuangmiao Station). The elevator is equipped with low-key buttons and Braille buttons, and has guiding instructions for special people such as the blind, the elderly and the children to take care of.
Some special passengers who travel alone and are inconvenient to move can call the Ningbo Metro Service Hotline at 83070000 for “Love Appointment”. Just tell the subway staff, their travel time and schedule, the station staff will wait in advance at the station entrance and exit and the station to help the special passengers get on and off the subway.
These elevator safety reminders should be assured
1. Before you board, tie your shoelaces and pay attention to the loose, towed clothing to prevent it from being hanged.
2. When you board, please support the handrails, pay attention to the center of gravity, and stand within the yellow line of the ladder.
3. When leaving, raise your feet in advance.
4. Escalators are special equipment. When adults are on the escalator, they are required to accompany them. It is recommended that the elderly carry a stroller with a stroller, large luggage and passengers with limited mobility.
(2) Barrier-free elevator
1. Children should not play at the door of each elevator, and the elevator door is easy to pinch children.
2. Do not force the elevator into full load after the elevator is fully loaded.
3. Do not throw the sundries in the elevator. Once the debris falls into the elevator door, it will cause the elevator door to "crack".
5. Children should not touch the car door with their hands when riding the ladder, which may cause the hand to be clipped.
6. Passengers should not jump in the car, which may cause the elevator to malfunction.
This article tags: elevator escalator escalator elevator safety elevator knowledge