On May 21, the Huzhou Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau issued the “Implementation Opinions on the Implementation of Lifting of Existing Residential Buildings in Huzhou City” for comments. The rules for installing an elevator in the old district are here! Come and see if your home can add elevator? How to add? How to calculate the cost?
The Opinions state that the addition of elevators to existing homes should be approved by the owners of this building, this building, or the exclusive portion of the housing of the community, which account for more than two-thirds of the total area of the building, and that the owners of the total number of people should be more than two-thirds. Signed an elevator agreement. Where it is intended to occupy the exclusive part of the owner, it shall also obtain the consent of the owner of the exclusive part. In addition, existing homes with legal ownership certificates that were not included in the demolition or collection scope and plan of the house were completed after January 1, 2001 and were not listed in dangerous houses above Grade C. Existing homes built before 2001 must After the building structural safety appraisal, non-dangerous houses with A or B rating can be installed with elevators. The construction fund, operating use, maintenance management and other funds required for the installation of an existing residential house shall be borne by the owner. The specific costs shall be negotiated based on factors such as the owner’s floor and the capital contribution shall be made at a certain proportion. For the existing residential buildings with non-monopoly property rights in the four-level and above urban areas, elevators are added. The government grants 150,000 yuan per unit (fiscal and municipal finances each assume 50%).
The specific contents of the document are as follows:
Announcement on the "Implementation Opinions on Carrying out the Installation of Elevators for Existing Residences in Huzhou City"
In order to further improve the use of existing residential buildings in Huzhou, and improve living conditions, according to the "People's Republic of China Property Law," "Zhejiang Social Pension Services Promotion Regulations," "People's Government of Zhejiang Province on Accelerating the Development of the Elderly Services Industry Implementation Opinions" (Zhe Zheng (2014) No. 13) and “Guidelines on the Pilot Work of Adding Elevators to Existing Residential Buildings” (Zhejiang Construction  No. 6). The Bureau studied and drafted “on the development of existing residential buildings in Huzhou City.” The “Implementation Opinions on the Work of Elevators” (Draft for Soliciting Opinions) is intended to be issued by the Municipal Government Office and is now being published, soliciting opinions from all sectors of the society for comment period: May 21, 2018 to May 30, 2018.
For comments or suggestions on the "Implementation Opinions on the Implementation of Lifting of Existing Residential Buildings in Huzhou City" (Draft for Solicitation), please send feedback by phone, e-mail, letter or fax within the deadline for solicitation of comments. The identity of the person and the contact information should be affixed with an official seal.
Contact: Ms. Zhu; Tel: 2598096; Fax: 2021473; E-mail: email@example.com; Address: Real Estate Division, 2nd Floor, Building 3, City Construction Bureau, 137 Lianhuazhuang Road, Huzhou City.
Attachment: "Implementation Opinions on the Implementation of Lifting of Existing Residential Buildings in Huzhou City" (Draft for Comment)
Huzhou Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau
May 21, 2018
Implementation Opinions on Carrying out the Installation of Elevators in Existing Residential Buildings in Huzhou City
The people's governments of all counties and districts, various departments of the municipal government, and cities directly:
In order to further improve the use of existing residential buildings in Huzhou, and improve living conditions, according to the "People's Republic of China Property Law," "Zhejiang Social Pension Services Promotion Regulations," "People's Government of Zhejiang Province on Accelerating the Development of the Elderly Services Industry Implementation Opinions" (Zhe Zheng (2014) No. 13) and “Guiding Opinions on Launching Pilot Works for Adding Existing Elevators to Residential Buildings” (Zhejiang Construction  No. 6). With the consent of the municipal government, the existing residential buildings in Huzhou City will be rebuilt. The elevator work puts forward the following opinions.
First, the basic principle
The installation of elevators in existing homes follows the principles of “safeguarding safety, owner-subjects, community-led, government guidance, and support from all parties”.
Existing homes equipped with elevators should be approved by the owners of this unit, this building, or the exclusive part of the residential house, which account for more than two-thirds of the total area of the building, and owners of more than two-thirds of the total number of people agree to sign and install elevators. protocol. Where it is intended to occupy the exclusive part of the owner, it shall also obtain the consent of the owner of the exclusive part.
Second, the implementation of the main
This unit, the building or the relevant owners of this community as an applicant for the existing residential building with elevators, is responsible for the unity of opinions, construction of the project, equipment procurement, project implementation, maintenance management and other related work.
The applicant may choose the owner representative as the implementation subject to be responsible for the above-mentioned work, and may also entrust the elevator company, the unit with design and construction qualifications, the property service company, the original construction unit, the original property right unit, and the third-party agent construction agency to act as the main agent for the implementation. jobs. The trustee shall sign an entrustment agreement with the principal to clarify the rights and obligations of both parties.
Encourage government agencies, enterprises, and institutions to implement elevator installations for self-managed employee housing organizations.
The applicant as the construction unit undertakes the obligations prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations.
Existing homes equipped with elevators should meet the following conditions at the same time:
1. Have a legal proof of ownership;
2. Not included in the demolition or collection scope and plan of the house;
3. Existing homes that were built after January 1, 2001 and are not listed as dangerous houses of Grade C or higher. Existing homes built before 2001 must be subject to structural safety appraisal and the results of the assessment should be class A or B non-dangerous houses.
Third, fund raising
The construction fund, operating use, maintenance management and other funds required for the installation of an existing residential house shall be borne by the owner. The specific costs shall be negotiated based on factors such as the owner’s floor and the capital contribution shall be made at a certain proportion.
For the existing residential buildings with non-monopoly property rights in the four-level and above urban areas, elevators are added. The government grants 150,000 yuan per unit (fiscal and municipal finances each assume 50%).
Fourth, the implementation of procedures
(a) to develop programs.
The applicant shall prepare an existing house-installed elevator plan that meets relevant specifications and standards for architectural design, structural safety, fire safety, and special equipment.
(b) Public announcement of the agreement.
The addition of an elevator to an existing home shall be signed with the consent of the relevant owner and an elevator agreement shall be signed. The agreement shall specify the main responsibilities of the person in charge of the project or the entrusted entity, the capital estimate and the cost-raising plan, the plan for sharing the cost of the maintenance and repair of the elevator, and the completion of the upgrade. Elevator use management unit and other content.
The above agreement and plan shall be publicized for 10 days by the community residents' committees where elevator houses are added, and the stakeholders who may be affected by the installation of elevators during the public announcement period have no written opposition to the real name system. The residents' committee of the community seals the record; if there is any objection, the community's neighborhood committee shall, at the request of the owner, organize mediation and urge the relevant owners to voluntarily reach a mediation agreement on the basis of equal consultation. If the mediation is unsuccessful, the community neighborhood committee will not stamp the record.
(C) construction plans review.
After the design scheme of the existing residential installation elevator is fully negotiated and publicly recognized by the owner, the applicant shall entrust the design unit with corresponding qualifications to carry out the construction drawing design according to the alteration project. The construction plans shall be submitted to the administrative department in charge of construction in the district for review after being reviewed by a qualified plan review agency.
(d) Joint review.
The applicant shall apply for the installation of an elevator to the administrative department in charge of construction in the district, and provide the following materials:
1. Copy of the relevant owner's identity card and housing ownership certificate;
2. The agent's identity card, power of attorney;
3. Install elevator plan text (related text descriptions, drawings, etc.);
4. The construction drawing review registration document;
5. Adding an elevator agreement for the record of the community committee of the local community;
6. Other materials required by the construction administrative department of the district where it is requested.
The district construction administrative department shall convene a joint review of the planning, land and resources, quality supervision, fire control, and comprehensive law enforcement departments and related pipeline units to issue joint review opinions.
If the installation of elevators involves the transformation of pipelines for power, telecommunications, water, gas, digital television, and Netcom, as well as the transformation of other auxiliary facilities, the relevant units shall open green corridors and give priority to the joint review opinions.
(e) Project construction.
Before installing the elevator, the applicant shall apply to the administrative department in charge of construction in the district for supervision and guidance of project quality and safety. The construction unit shall report to the qualified special equipment inspection and testing institution for supervision and inspection of the elevator. The construction process is subject to the supervision of quality and safety of the special equipment safety supervision and management department and the construction project quality and safety supervision department.
(6) Completion and acceptance.
1. Project acceptance. The installation of elevators is responsible for the owners' overall responsibility for the safe production of the entire elevator construction process. Design, construction, supervision units, and elevator companies are responsible for the relevant laws and regulations. After the completion of the project, the applicant shall organize the design, construction, supervision units and elevator companies to carry out the quality inspection and acceptance of the installation of the elevator project. Completion acceptance should be invited to participate in the community neighborhood committee.
2. Use registration. The applicant shall, before the elevator is put into use or within 30 days after it is put into use, apply for registration with the special equipment safety supervision and management department of the region where it is located and obtain a registration certificate for use.
3. File transfer. After the completion of the project, the applicant shall transfer the construction completion data to the Municipal Urban Construction Archives (which is located in Nanxun District and transferred to the Nanjian District Urban Construction Archives Office).
4. Withdrawal of grant funds. At the end of each year, each district government (management committee) has the existing residence to install the elevator work leading group office to the city's existing residential installation elevator work leading group office to apply for the existing residential installation of elevator subsidy funds, with the existing residential installation of elevator The completion of the construction project is confirmed by the entry into the museum. After the city’s leading office for the upgrade of existing residential buildings has been reviewed and confirmed, the municipal funding will be transferred by the Municipal Finance Bureau before the end of January of the next fiscal year.
V. Relevant requirements
(a) Safety requirements.
The design, construction and supervision units of existing residential buildings with elevators shall have corresponding qualifications. The installed elevators shall meet the requirements of the "Special Equipment Safety Law of the People's Republic of China" and related standards and safety technical specifications. They shall be manufactured and installed by qualified personnel, and shall be reported to the special equipment safety supervision and administration department of the region before installation. Before passing inspection and inspection.
(B) the planning requirements.
The principle of practicality shall be applied to the addition of elevators to existing houses, and urban roads shall not be invaded and shall not affect the implementation of urban planning; greening of the existing status shall be reduced as much as possible, and the adverse impact on adjacent adjacent buildings shall be reduced as much as possible, and no increase or disguised use of residential space shall be added. The building area is not included in the volume rate. In the premise of satisfying the conditions of fire protection and safety and ensuring the normal application of various functions, the addition of lift volume is not included in the calculation of the building spacing.
Sixth, department responsibility
Established a leading group for the installation of elevators for existing residential buildings in Huzhou City and was responsible for coordinating and leading the installation of elevators in existing urban residential buildings. The leading group consists of an office (located in the Municipal Construction Bureau) responsible for policy formulation, guidance and coordination, and supervision and evaluation of the addition of elevators to existing residential buildings in the urban area.
Each district government (administrative committee) shall set up a leading group of existing residential installation elevators and their daily work organizations, and be responsible for the specific organization and implementation of elevators for existing homes within the jurisdiction and the district-level fund subsidy.
The sub-district offices and community residents' committees are responsible for the management of policy, publicity, business guidance, and coordination of conflicts in the existing residential buildings with elevators.
The planning, construction, land and natural resources, fire control, quality supervision, urban management, civil affairs, and finance departments, and water supply, power supply, gas supply, drainage, and communication units shall, in accordance with the division of responsibilities, support existing homes to install elevators in accordance with the principle of convenience and efficiency. For review and filing.
Seventh, safeguard measures
(1) Adding the new part of the elevator, no separate surveying and mapping, not counting the property rights of the owners of each sub-divided household, and no longer handling the registration of real estate.
(2) For the addition of elevators to existing houses that have already gone through relevant construction procedures in accordance with the law, the relevant owners should provide the necessary construction facilities and must not obstruct or destroy the construction.
(3) The municipal special equipment safety supervision and management department shall uniformly publish the information on the list of qualified building houses, including the manufacture, installation, alteration, and repair of elevators, to facilitate the self-selection of the people.
(4) The use of the installation of elevators and the installation, modification, repair, maintenance, emergency rescue, supervision and management related to the use of safety shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Regulations on the Use of Elevator Safety in Huzhou City".
(5) The work of adding elevators to existing residences should be combined with practice to actively explore the use of new materials, new technologies and new methods, and encourage the purchase of relevant insurance.
This opinion shall be implemented as of the day of the month of 2018. The Municipal Construction Bureau shall be responsible for organizing the implementation. This opinion is applicable to the installation of elevators in existing houses on state-owned land in Wuxing District, Nanxun District, Huzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone, and Huzhou Taihu Tourism Resort Zone. The three counties refer to the implementation.
Huzhou City People's Government Office
2018 Month Day
This article label: Huzhou elevator installation elevator elevator installation new elevator regulation