For the construction elevator, it can be seen in the factory buildings such as construction sites, and its use provides us with great convenience. So for construction elevators, we must pay attention to what checks to better protect safety.
First of all, for the inspection of double cage construction elevators, we have to check regularly:
1. Check: Whether the rubber block of the coupling between the reducer and the motor is aging or damaged;
2. Check: Whether there is broken wire or deformation of the heavy steel wire rope, and whether the rope end connection is firm;
3. Comprehensive inspection of parts and components for maintenance and replacement
After each installation of the lift, a full lubrication of the entire area must be carried out before the official use. In normal operation, if the lift is used for one shift, it should be lubricated regularly as specified in the instruction manual. If the lift is more than one shift per day, the lubrication cycle should be shortened appropriately. The lubricated parts with grit sand must be removed before lubrication. Please note: the gear unit should be changed after one week of first use.
a. When disassembling, the elevators that have been used for a long time should be inspected in order to ensure that the functions of the components are normal and correct, and then the disassembly operation can be carried out;
b. Install the electric boom in place
c. First remove the counterweight and wire rope
d. Then disassemble according to the reverse process of installation.
Secondly, pay attention to every quarterly inspection.
1. Check the rollers and the pulleys and the bearings of the guide wheels, and adjust or replace them according to the situation;
2. Check the wear of the roller, adjust the gap between the roller and the riser to 0.5mm (first loosen the nut, then rotate the eccentric shaft, tighten after calibration);
3. Check the motor and reducer for abnormal heat and noise (the oil temperature of the reducer must not exceed 90 °C, and the motor temperature must not exceed 85 °C);
4. Check the insulation resistance of the motor and circuit and the grounding resistance of the metal casing and metal structure of the electrical equipment (insulation resistance ≥1MΩ, grounding resistance ≤4Ω);
5. Perform a fall test and check the reliability of the speed limiter.
1. Check the gear wear condition: measure the common two-toothed common line with a common normal micrometer, the new tooth is 37.1mm and the wear is allowed to 35.3mm;
2. Check the rack wear condition: measured with a tooth thickness vernier caliper, the new tooth thickness is 12.566mm, allowing wear to 11.6mm;
3. Check the motor braking torque: check with a lever and spring, the torque is 120N.m + 2.5%.
1. Check the fastening of the drive bottom plate bolts;
2. Check the lubrication parts, it should be well lubricated; check the lubricating oil of the reducer, if there is oil leakage or insufficient oil, tighten the bolts or replenish the lubricating oil;
3. Check the pinion, guide wheel and roller, all the attachment parts of the wall bracket, the joint bolts of all standard sections and the fastening bolts of the rack should be firm;
4 Check the cable arm and cable protection frame, no loose bolts or positional movement, check the cable, if it is damaged or aging, repair and replace it immediately;
5. Check that the sky wheel should be flexible and rotate, no abnormal sound, the joint part is well fastened; check that the counterweight guide wheel should be flexible;
1. Check the power supply voltage, the full load operating voltage fluctuation is not more than +5%
2. Check the upper and lower limit switches, the upper and lower limit switches are safe and reliable;
3. Carry out the safety test of the following switches one by one
1) Open the cage and open the door;
2) Open the cage and double open the door;
3) Open the trap door;
4) Touch the broken rope protection switch;
5) Press the emergency stop button;
Each of the above test cages cannot be started.
4. Observe that the cage and the counter-running passage should be free of obstacles;
5. When the wind speed exceeds 20m/s and the bad weather, the lift should not be activated;
6. Check the bite gap between the gear and the rack to ensure 0.2-0.3mm and the tip clearance is 2mm;
Only regular inspections, attention at all times will better ensure the safe use of the construction elevator during operation, and it can be used for a longer period of time, bringing us greater convenience.
This article tags: ss type construction elevator