1) OTIS Otis, the inventor of the elevator in the true sense, the speed limiter and safety gear of the otis is Otis' own technology, but it is not a patent, because it has passed the patent protection period, so now the manufacturers Safety tongs and speed limiters are actually the principles of otis used. On the traction machine, the GEN2 series developed by otis has its own characteristics and is also an energy-saving product patent purchased by otis. The characteristic of this product is that it adopts radial transmission, the diameter of the traction sheave is small, and due to the small diameter, it cannot be driven by wire rope. So changed to steel belt drive. More than 20% energy savings compared to other otis products. The representative projects of Otis in China include the CCTV building in Beijing, which is also the big pants, and the water cube. The typical high-speed elevator is the Oriental Pearl TV Tower. In addition, otis in China, only Tianjin otis produced gen2 there are 4000 series and 3000 series for the otis own technology products, the rest are also under the otis flag, such as Xizi Otis, Jiangnan Express, Xingma elevator, etc. Both are products of otis operating in domestic capital, and the products produced are not otis technology.
2) Schindler Schindler, Schindler is the world's largest escalator supplier. Its patented technology is mainly concentrated in the escalator product line. Schindler has been performing well in the Chinese ladder market, which is very different from Schindler's product technology. The relationship, Schindler China product line update speed is too fast, often did not get a detailed experimental argument to rush to launch new products, and found a problem after the market a year or two immediately stopped, and then launched an immature new The product is repeated. For example, in 2003, Schindler launched the Hummingbird. In 2004, the Hummingbird was stopped. In 2004, 300pr was launched. In 2005, 300pr was stopped. Schindler's current profit source mainly comes from the high-speed elevator market and the escalator market. In the high-speed elevator market, Schindler has a very strong sales team (called top range center in China), so the performance is very strong, of course, mainly with top range The center does not directly report directly to Schindler's China headquarters. Schindler will be in a mess if it launches a product that has a relationship with the Chinese headquarters. Now Schindler's main elevator model in China and Southeast Asia is 3300ap. The main feature of this product is that it is the same as the oti2 gen2, which uses steel belt transmission. However, unlike otis, the mainframe is not a permanent magnet gearless mainframe. The asynchronous gearless is used, and the host has no flaws.
Since the launch, there is no market reaction. In addition, in the patent, Schindler's miconnic10 control system is Schindler's patent. The control system is mainly implemented on high-speed elevators. It is different from other mainstream elevator group control systems. The principle is to select the layer control. The system is in the car. There is no operation panel inside, the layer selection system is in the elevator hall, and after the layer is selected outside the elevator, the system will actively inform the elevator at the elevator. The system is indeed a very good elevator control system, but now other elevator manufacturers have also launched their own purpose selection control, the principle is the same as Schindler. The model project of Schindler Beijing is Guomao Phase III, Zhuangsheng Square, Ocean Building, PetroChina, CNOOC and so on.
3) KONE KONE, also an elevator company founded nearly 100 years ago, was only ranked 6-7 in the world 96 years ago, but in 1996, KONE first introduced permanent magnet gearless elevators and machine roomless elevators (other elevator companies including otis in It is a permanent magnet gearless that was introduced after 2000-2004, and applied for a patent for its permanent magnet gearless disc motor. In this connection, KONE has become one of the top three elevator companies in the world and is the world. The largest supplier of machine room elevators. The typical technology of KONE is the permanent magnet gearless disc motor. The technical advantage of the traction machine is low speed, high torque and low energy consumption. It can be said that it is the lowest typical traction machine. At the same time, like Schindler, KONE also has its own purpose selection control system. KONE's representative project in Beijing is more suitable for the Olympic Games in Beijing because of its greener environmental protection, so it is mainly for Olympic projects, such as the Olympic Village, Bird's Nest, National Grand Theatre, Capital Airport T3 Terminal, and representatives of high-rise buildings. The project is the IFC International Financial Center in Shanghai.
4) ThyssenKrupp ThyssenKrupp :
Thyssen was originally the world's largest steel group, the elevator business only accounted for 5% of its overall business, but this 5%, making Thyssen one of the world's largest elevator companies, never fell out of the rankings The first four, before 96 years, have been the world's top three elevator companies. Thyssen has not been well-known in China, because it entered the domestic market late on the one hand, and on the other hand, because its price has been relatively high before 2006, the domestic market has a relatively low level of cognition. However, in 2006, Thyssen established a second factory in China, the Shanghai factory. The Shanghai factory mainly produces low-end elevators for the Chinese market. It is a low-cost route. By this year, Thyssen’s business in China has already been Great expansion, although not comparable to Mitsubishi, Xizi, Guangri, KONE, but domestic sales have also steadily ranked in the top 8. The advantage of Thyssen is that its parent company is Thyssen Steel, so the steel used is supplied by the Thyssen parent company. Thyssen’s representative project in China is Shanghai’s International Finance Center (Army Building). Otis claims that the Saber is made by Otis, but in fact the high-level part is the Thyssen product.
5) Mitsubishi Mitsubishi
Founded in 1987, Shanghai Mitsubishi was an elevator company jointly established by Shanghai Elevator Factory, Mitsubishi, and Hong Kong Lingdian. For many years, it has occupied the first place in the Chinese market share. Mitsubishi Elevator is not well-known in the international market and basically cannot enter the European and American markets. However, because Mitsubishi first launched the VVVF elevator in China in the late 1980s, plus the well-known advertising word - enjoyment from top to bottom, the Chinese people talked about the elevator must say Mitsubishi. Of course, Mitsubishi's products are also really good, especially before 2003, the technology used by Mitsubishi is indeed the Japanese technology, Japan's product line, such as Mitsubishi's classic product gps-3. However, with the popularity of permanent magnet gearless elevators, Mitsubishi has fallen behind the European and American manufacturers. In addition, since 2004, Mitsubishi has started to break up between China and Japan. China is afraid that the Japanese side will face no product to sell after divesting. So China hastily launched the hope and hope2 driven by China's independent intellectual property worm and worm. However, due to the immature control system and the popularity of permanent magnet gearless elevators, the hope series was quickly eliminated by the market. So in 2006, China continued to introduce the permanent magnet gearless products lehy Lingyun and lehy2 Lingyun 2 with independent intellectual property rights. In 2008, it launched the legry Lingjie. These products are all low-priced elevators launched by Mitsubishi in order to seize the Chinese market. They are all independent intellectual property rights in China. From this point of view, Mitsubishi should be regarded as a national enterprise in China. Mitsubishi's representative project in China is Jinmao Tower.
6) FUJITEC Fujitsu
Fujitec should be said to be the only competitive elevator brand in the European and American markets among Japanese elevator manufacturers. Compared with Mitsubishi, Hitachi and Toshiba, Fujitec is the only company in Japan that specializes in elevators. Fujita established Huasheng Fujitec Elevator Co., Ltd. with Zhongfang in the mid-1990s. The factory is located in Langfang. Fujitec is not well-known in China, and even some people will compare it with Fuji (all Fuji elevators in China are ultra-low-end products with fake joint ventures). But Fujitec is indeed one of the top 8 elevator companies in the world. The main reason for the poor performance in the Chinese market is the price issue on the one hand and the business strategy of the Fujitsu Japan headquarters on the other. Fujita's Japanese headquarters is relatively stable, the speed of launching new products is too slow, and the market reaction is very untimely, so it is taken away by various elevator companies. Of course, there are also reasons for its stable business strategy. At the time of the Great Hanshin Earthquake in the 1970s, Fujita lost a lot due to its aggressive market strategy. Therefore, after the Great Hanshin Earthquake, Fujitec turned to stability. Fujitec's product features are nothing, but it is very stable, but because of its small number of domestic branches, maintenance capacity can not keep up, so the market is generally. Fujita's main performance in China is Beijing's International Trade Phase I, Phase II, Shanghai's first Yaohan and so on.
The above six should be regarded as very good elevator enterprises in China, and also include Hitachi and Toshiba, but there is nothing to say about the two. The product is assimilated, basically has no characteristics, and there is no place for quality. Two supplementary information:
1. Shanghai Mitsubishi is the only state-owned enterprise. Others are foreign or private. Now the original Mitsubishi is the subsidiary of Hong Kong Mitsubishi, Guangdong Lingdian.
2. Thyssen was promoted to the world's third elevator manufacturer after acquiring DOVER in the United States in 1999. DOVER elevator is the largest hydraulic ladder and the second largest traction ladder manufacturer in the United States. The North American market is dominated by hydraulic ladders. DOVER also US aircraft carrier hydraulic lift supplier
This article label: each major brand elevators are characterized by first-line brands