First, the choice of medical elevators, should first consider the following issues:
1, the elevator environment to the patient's comfort requirements; (such as whether to install elevator-specific air conditioning, the current large hospitals are installed elevator-specific air conditioning)
2, elevator safety system requirements; (if there is a double safety system: double safety gear or two-way safety gear, two-way speed limiter. The patient can not afford toss.)
3, Dongguan elevator power failure emergency requirements; (in case of power outage, the patient can quickly evacuate in the elevator)
4, elevator performance price ratio; (now the hospital is undergoing restructuring, especially after China's accession to the WTO, foreign hospitals and private hospitals should consider investment costs.)
5. Applicability, choose the basic concept with safety and practicality.
6, ladder type selection: you can choose the machine room, hydraulic medical elevator, convenient design and construction.
Second, the technical parameters of medical elevators, we must know and understand before choosing a medical elevator
Medical elevator technical requirements and parameters:
1. Product Name: Medical elevator.
2. Rated load capacity: ≥1600kg.
3. Drive mode: traction type.
4. Running speed: not less than 1.0m/s.
5. Control mode: full set selection control, VVVF frequency conversion voltage regulation.
6. The landing door: two (1600kg): 4 floors, 4 stations and 4 doors. Two sets (1600kg): 8 floors, 8 stations, 8 doors, and the platform (1600kg): 7 floors, 7 stations, 7 doors, and the platform: 7th floor, 7 stations, 7 doors, and the platform.
7. Open the door: Medium.
8. Opening size: ≥1000mm (width) × 2100 mm (height).
9. Open the door: (VVVF) system.
10. Car net size: car net size: ≥ 1500 mm (width) × 2400 mm (deep).
11. Permanent magnet synchronous traction machine and control system: select high-quality brand-name products produced by the manufacturer.
12. Manipulation: With/without driver.
13. Power supply: AC380V/50HZ, three-phase five-wire system. Lighting power supply: AC220V/50HZ, single-wire three-wire system.
14. Car door material: hairline stainless steel.
15. Car wall material: hairline stainless steel (with armrests on both sides).
16. Hall door material: hairline stainless steel hall door and small door cover.
17. Car ceiling: ordinary type.
18. Control box and call box: hairline stainless steel panel, digital tube display.
19. Fire-fighting device: Yes, there is an emergency return to the first floor function.
20. Other configuration: five-way intercom, running count, alarm phone, overload display, emergency lighting, alarm bell, door photoelectric protection, room floor display, car lighting, fan, hall, car position display, speeding protection. There are cameras and camera cables. Braille button.
Third, the elevator product manufacturing standards:
a) National Standard: GB7588¬—2003 “Safety Code for Elevator Manufacturing and Installation”
b) "Technical Conditions for Elevators" (GB10058)
c) "Elevator Test Method" (GB10059)
d) "Elevator Installation Acceptance Specification" (GB10060)
e) "Elevator Operating Devices, Signals and Accessories" (JG5009-92)
f) "Elevator T-rail" (JG/T 5072.1-1996)
g) "Elevator T-rail inspection rules" (JG/T 5072.1-1996)
h) "Wire rope for elevators" (GB8903-88)
Fourth, the choice of medical elevator brand
Medical elevators are related to the life safety of patients. It is necessary to take into account the timeliness of their safety, and also have certain requirements for the transportation capacity and speed of elevators in hospitals. The size of the medical elevator is mainly for the "pushing bed" used in hospitals. It is not only the size of the car, but also has different requirements for running speed, waiting hall, corridor corner, entrance and exit, etc. The medical elevator is a special elevator and needs to enter each There are also beds in the instrument, so the medical elevators of each family basically have only one specification, generally 1800kg, other homes have 1600kg, 1000kg (stretcher elevator); medical elevators have special requirements for leveling, vibration and noise, Can not be replaced by ordinary passenger elevators.
Taking into account the safety of the elevator and many special requirements, it is still necessary to give priority to brand elevators, like the first-line Mitsubishi (Japanese brand, because Japan's requirements for medical elevators are very strict, so expensive), Thyssen, Schindler, Austrian Si et al., the second-line Xizi Otis, the German Sini elevator, ThyssenKruppmann, Xu Changxi and the Schindler. Elevator three-point quality seven-point installation, in fact, the first- and second-line elevators in the same configuration and the same function, things are similar, or can be said the same, but the price difference is very large, generally at least 100,000 or more, so the adoption First-line brands or second-line brands are all ok. The key lies in their own budget and understanding of the brand.
This article tags: medical elevator brand