First, general indicators
The main parameters that determine the delivery capacity of residential elevators are the number of elevators, their carrying capacity and their rated speed.
1. The transportation capacity can meet the requirements for a five-minute peak ride. It can be assumed that the selection of the elevator is reasonable.
2. The time interval for the elevator to reach the hall should not be too long. The general requirement should not exceed 2-3 minutes. Simple estimation method: The elevator shall not exceed 45-60s from the bottom to the top floor and meet the requirements of the fire elevator.
3. The waiting time and riding time should be shortened as much as possible. This is to satisfy the psychological requirements of the passengers. The more acceptable limits are: the waiting time does not exceed 30 seconds, and the time for riding does not exceed 90 seconds.
Second, the specification index
Rules for elevators in "Code for Design of Residential Buildings" and "Code for Fire Protection in High-Rise Civil Building Design"
4. “House Design Specification” 4.1.7 stipulates: For high-rise residential buildings with 12 floors or above, each building shall be equipped with not less than two elevators, among which one shall be equipped with an elevator that can accommodate stretchers; 4.1.9: The depth of the hall shall not be less than the depth of the largest car in multiple elevators and shall not be less than 1.50m. ”
For high-rise residential buildings with more than 12 floors and more than 12 floors, each building shall have no less than two elevators, based on:
Article 6.3.1 of the Code for the Design of Fire Protection of High-Rise Civil Buildings stipulates that fire elevators shall be installed in tower houses, 12-storey or higher unit houses and corridor houses. Article 6.3.2 stipulates that fire elevators can be used with passenger elevators.
In the “Residential Design Specification”, it is explained that the number of elevator installations is related to the elevator service level and economic benefits of residential buildings. At present, there are basically two methods to determine: one is calculated according to the formula and the other is determined empirically.
Regarding elevator calculation formulas, foreign countries are generally very complex and there are many unknowns that need to be determined. Even if calculated according to the formula, it is only an approximation. In order to simplify the design and facilitate the selection, design institutes in Beijing, Shanghai and other places mostly determine basic data based on their own experience. Recently, the first panel of residential experts discussed that it was appropriate to serve 60 to 90 elevators.
5. Relevant provisions of "High-rise Civil Building Design Fire Prevention Code"
6. The number of high-rise building fire elevators shall meet the following requirements:
1) When each floor area is not more than 1500m2, 1 station should be set.
2) Fire elevators can be used with passenger elevators or working elevators, but they should meet the requirements of fire elevators.
3) The load of the fire elevator shall not be less than 800kg.
4) The speed of the fire extinguishing elevator shall be determined based on the time from the first floor to the top floor not exceeding 60s.
7, according to the national standard "the main parameters of the elevator and car, shaft, room type and size" (GB/T7025.1-7025.3-1997) provides: "a single passenger elevator or a plurality of juxtaposition arranged in rows of elevators, The depth of the hall shall not be less than the maximum car depth.... The depth of the elevator hall serving disabled persons shall not be less than 1.50m”.
This Article Tags: How to Calculate Residential Building Elevators Quantity