Model NO.: 9300AE
Load Capacity: 9000 Persons/H
Slope Angle:10° 11° 12° Degree
Motor Power: 380V/50Hz/3p
Specification: CE, ISO9001, ISO14001
Width of Stair: 800mm-1100mm
With incorporation of the well-developed german technology, advanced micro-computer control system, high strength truss structure, classical driving system and completed safety device, Schindler escalator features safe, reliable, endurable and energy-saving. It brings steady and comfortable riding.
Schindler outdoor escalator can fit for different kinds of environment and weather conditions.
Complying with national standard GB16899 and European standard EN115, Schindler escalators are also suit for heavy passenger-flow location such as market, supermarket, hotel, subway, airport, train station, crossroad and public building.
1. Super-consciousness aesthetic design meets the characteristics of human physiology;
2. Humanized design, comfort and natural;
3. Advanced control system and driving device, superior driving system, superior driving chain, excellent workmanship assures the comfortable operation;
4. The safety protection functions as many as 21 items fully comply with national and European standard;
5. Automantic lubrication system lubricates all kinds of driving components, which prolongs products' operation life greatly.
6. Micro-computer controlled system performs with rapid calculation speed, high reliable moving, and also with failure code fixed, easy to be maintained;
7. Drive device arranged vertically assures enough space and convinience for maintenance.
|Application||Indoor. 16-hr operation daily|
|Step width (mm)||600/800/1000|
|Horizontal steps||2/2 3/3(Only for 30°)|
|Handrail bracket||Stainless steel|
|Balustrade height (mm)||900|
|Inner & outer decking||Hairline St.St.|
|Skirting||Wear resistant coating steel sheet|
|Landing plate||Stainless steel (anti-sliding)|
|illumination||lighting under upper & lower landing steps|
|Indicator||Failure code indicator on control cabinet|
|Operation||Emergency stop button / Key switch / Inspection operation|