On February 15, 2019, the General Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China issued the regulations for elevators in the "Standards for Residential Projects (Draft for Comment)" as follows:
7.5.1 The elevator installation of new residential buildings shall meet the following requirements:
1 Four-storey and four-storey residential buildings, or new residential buildings with a height of more than 9m from the outdoor design floor, should be provided with elevators, and should be located on each floor of the door and public corridor. Each living unit with elevators shall have at least one elevator that can accommodate the stretcher, and the size of the elevator car shall not be less than 1.50m×1.60m, and the net width of the car door shall not be less than 0.90m;
2 For residential buildings of 12 floors and 12 floors, there should be no less than 2 elevators per living unit, and no less than 1 elevators can be installed to accommodate the stretcher;
3 The load capacity of the newly built residential building elevator should not be less than 800kg.
7.5.2 The load capacity of the existing residential building with an elevator should not be less than 300kg, and the net width of the car door should not be less than 0.80m.
7.5.3 Elevator shafts shall be installed independently, and cables and wires not related to the elevator shall not be laid. Except for opening elevator doors and vent holes on the wall of the elevator shaft, no other openings should be opened.
This time, the size of the stretcher elevator has not been unified for a long time. It is given that the size of the stretcher ladder car should not be less than 1.50m×1.60m, and the net width of the car door should not be less than 0.90m.
Prior to this, the standards of different cities were different, such as:
1. Standards implemented in Tianjin: 1100*2100 car size
2. Standards for document execution issued by Qingdao Planning Bureau: At least one elevator ensures that the detachable stretcher is placed flat (the minimum car size is 1100 x 2100 cars).
3. Standards for design and review of uniforms in Wenzhou: 1400 x 1600 cars
4. Discussion papers in Ningbo: The net size of the car that can accommodate the stretcher elevator in the residential building should not be less than 1600mm × 1500mm, and the net width of the car door should not be less than 900mm. When the door is not centered, the net width can be appropriately reduced. However, the minimum must not be less than 800, and the access of the stretcher should be ensured)
5. "Shanghai Residential Design Standards" DGJ08-20-2007 (2011 edition) regulations [5.2.2] There should be no less than two elevators in each building of 12-storey and above high-rise residential buildings, one of which is an elevator car. The length of the long side of the car should not be less than 1.60m.
6. "Guidelines for the Design of Residential Buildings" (GB50096-2011) (Jin Jianping's article): The 1500 x 1600 car needs to be partially modified for the stretcher, as shown in Figure 1 below:
This time, the country has clarified the size of the stretcher elevator, which also unifies the size of the stretcher entering the elevator. It is a great thing about the people's livelihood!
This article tags: elevator elevator knowledge stretcher elevator medical elevator elevator installation