The escalator brush is also called: the skirt defrector (skirtde flector) is fixedly installed on the escalator armrest wall and the class gap above the dust removal and anti-pilling brush combination strip. On August 1, 2012, the new national standard “Safety Regulations for the Manufacturing and Installation of Escalators and Moving Walkways” (GB16899-2011) was enforced, in which the new national standard anti-pinch device for the installation of apron plates between escalator steps and aprons Anti-climbing devices have clear requirements. The escalator brush is designed and processed in accordance with the requirements of the national standard.
Escalator brush type
New national standard requirements: The apron plate anti-pinch device should consist of rigid and flexible parts (eg brush, rubber profiles). In practical applications, the performance of the bristle brush is superior to that of the rubber, and it is estimated that the aluminum alloy base is made of a brush.
The original anti-pinch devices are made of aluminum alloy with single or double row of iron strip brushes. In actual installation and use, the inconvenience and corrosion resistance of the installation are gradually reflected. The major elevator manufacturers have adopted a new type of aluminum alloy base and plastic strip brush to replace the original iron strip brush as an escalator anti-pinch device.
The new aluminum alloy base + plastic strip brush commonly used has the following advantages and is accepted by major elevator manufacturers and users:
(1) Easy to install. Thanks to the soft plastic strip brush in the middle, it is easy to bend the arc segments of various elevators, and it is easy to insert the installed aluminum profile base. There is no disadvantage that the iron strip brush cannot be bent and is easily deformed, so that the aluminum alloy base cannot be installed, and the installation efficiency is greatly improved;
(2) Anti-rust and corrosion resistance. The biggest drawback of the previous tin strip brush is that it cannot be installed outdoors. Once the water vapor is used, it will appear rust and hair loss. If stainless steel is used, the cost of the device will increase significantly. So the new plastic strip brush easily solves this problem. The life of the device is greatly increased.
(3) Easy to replace. As a consumable part of the escalator, the brush on the escalator anti-pinch device is easily worn due to frequent friction. Therefore, replacing the brush strip in the middle of the aluminum alloy base will become the daily work of elevator maintenance. Because of the convenient loading and unloading, the plastic strip brush also saves a lot of trouble in maintenance. The susceptor is a good aluminum alloy unit structure, the surface is anodized, the oxide film is above 12μM, and the hardness (HW) is >8°.
(4) Flame retardant properties. The wool adopts a functional nylon yarn with high flexibility, strong recovery, strong elasticity and wear resistance. It is tested by SVHC and meets the ROSH standard. It also has flame retardant (off-fire is extinguished, no burning matter falls). Nylon density 1.14, melting point 218-224 ° C, heat distortion temperature 185-190 ° C, when burning, burning slowly, white smoke, flame inner layer blue, outer layer yellow.
Escalator safety brush
The escalator safety brush is divided into single row and double row. The single row manufacturing process is to drill the hair on the rubber strip, and the second is to use the steel strip (aluminum alloy, iron sheet) to form a brush strip. The double-row production process only uses brush strips made of steel strips (aluminum alloy, iron sheet).
Use of escalator safety brushes: used on escalators in major markets, shopping malls or subway entrances and exits, installed on both sides of the lower part of the escalator to prevent the gap between the steps of the escalator and the side panels of the skirt from being caught by the items or shoelaces. Security risks.
Escalator anti-pinch device
1. Increase the position of the safety brush installed in the position corresponding to the national standard requirements such as the step;
2. The bending position is treated to be the same as the arc of the side plate, and the distance from the step is guaranteed to meet the requirements of the national standard;
3, the end of each brush is gently treated? Increase the brush plug;
4. Ensure sufficient strength during installation, and the total length of the top of the brush and the side of the escalator meet the standard;
5, the brush base and the brush need to reach the standard angle of inclination;
6. The base of the brush is the original color of the aluminum alloy. If you need to change the color, you need to increase the corresponding cost according to the changed color? Increase 20~50%.
Escalator safety brush specifications and materials: the length of the bristles is generally about 50mm-52mm, the thickness of the brush strip is 5mm*5mm, 6mm*6mm or 7mm*7mm; the brush material of the brush is soft black. Nylon wire (specially required to have anti-flame retardant nylon brush wire) is better, does not hurt the clothes, but also has a certain elasticity, the brush should be able to recover after the passenger's shoes touch. The brush anti-pinch device consists of two parts: the base and the brush. The base must be a good unit structure, which is not allowed to be dangerous and can be easily removed. Its surface should be smooth, without sharp edges, and firm and not broken. Escalators equipped with a safety brush device allow passengers to enter and exit the escalator. The accidents on both sides of the gap are almost zero. Therefore, it is necessary to install a safety brush on the escalator to ensure passenger safety.
Labels: Escalators Safety Brushes