With the acceleration of the urban modernization process, the living conditions of the residents are getting better and better. As a kind of mass vertical transportation tool, the elevator is indispensable as the transportation vehicle. As an automated electromechanical device, failures during use are objectively unavoidable. How to reduce its failure rate by standard management and correct use, so that it can better serve us is a hot issue of public concern. In order to popularize the safety knowledge of elevators and raise the public's awareness of the safety and management of elevators, the Special Inspection Institute of the Fujian Provincial Bureau of Quality Supervision prepared the “10 Questions and Answers for Elevator Safety” for public viewing.
1. Who is responsible for the safety management of elevator use?
Answer: According to the provisions of Article 13 of the "Special Equipment Safety Law of the People's Republic of China", the elevator user and its principal responsible person are responsible for the safety of the elevators used by them, and are the responsible subjects for the safe use of elevators.
Second, how to determine the elevator use unit?
A: According to the "Fujian Province Elevator Safety Management Measures" and "Fujian Provincial People's Government Office's Opinions on Further Strengthening Elevator Safety Work" (Zhu Zheng Ban  No. 100), after the elevator is installed, the construction unit has not been handed over to For the owner of the elevator owner, the construction unit is the elevator use unit; the elevator managed by the property service enterprise or other manager, the trustee is the elevator use unit; the elevator that is not entrusted by the property service enterprise or other manager is a single property owner. The owner of the property right is the elevator use unit; if it belongs to multiple property owners, it should be negotiated that one of the property owners is the safe use manager of the elevator, and the other property owners bear joint and several liability; rent the place with the elevator, lease The contract shall stipulate the elevator use unit. If it is not agreed, the owner of the elevator owner shall be the elevator use unit; if the elevator is installed and used in the public rental housing funded by the government, the owner of the house shall be responsible for implementing the elevator use unit; Unable to determine the unit of use, The township (town) people's government and sub-district offices shall coordinate the determination of the elevator use unit. If it is still unable to determine the use unit after coordination, the township (town) people's government, the sub-district office or the designated elevator use unit shall inform the elevator owner of the property rights. The owner of the property assumes joint and several liability.
3. What are the main management responsibilities of the elevator use unit?
Answer: (1) Before the elevator is put into use or within 30 days after being put into use, the elevator use registration shall be handled to the special equipment safety supervision and management department. If the use unit changes, the change registration shall be handled within 30 days from the date of the change.
(2) Paste the elevator use sign, safety use precautions, safety warning signs, maintenance quality supervision card and emergency rescue call in the prominent position of the elevator.
(3) Establish safety technical files, establish safety management systems such as post responsibility, hidden danger investigation and management, emergency rescue, and elevator key use management, and formulate operational procedures to ensure safe operation of elevators.
(4) The application for periodic inspection shall be submitted to the special equipment inspection and testing institution one month before the expiration of the next inspection date marked by the elevator use sign, and the elevator inspection and inspection fee shall be paid, and relevant inspection and inspection work shall be carried out.
(5) Timely rectify the unqualified items found in the regular inspection of the elevator, and report the rectification results to the special equipment inspection and testing institutions in the rectification period; do not use elevators that have not been inspected regularly or fail to pass the inspection.
(6) Ensure that the elevator emergency lighting, communication network and emergency alarm devices can be effectively used.
(7) Entrusting the unit with corresponding permission to carry out daily maintenance of the elevator and signing a maintenance contract with the maintenance unit; when the maintenance unit is changed, within 10 days after the new contract takes effect, the relevant information such as the maintenance contract is sent to the original registration authority. Change the procedures and replace the relevant logo of the maintenance unit in the elevator.
(8) When the elevator is faulty or abnormal, stop using it immediately, set the stop sign at the prominent position of the elevator, and organize it to conduct a comprehensive inspection in time to eliminate the hidden danger of the elevator and confirm it by the maintenance unit. Can be re-used.
(9) When an elevator accident occurs, organize emergency rescue, fire prevention and rescue according to the emergency rescue plan, protect the accident scene, and immediately report the special equipment safety supervision and management department and other relevant departments at the accident location.
(10) Elevator safety management institutions shall be set up or equipped with a sufficient number of safety management personnel. Safety management personnel shall carry out daily inspections of elevator use, strengthen supervision over elevator renovation, repair and maintenance work, and make records.
(11) If the interior of the elevator car is to be renovated, after the decoration is completed, the maintenance unit shall be notified to conduct the test, and the test may be put into use after being tested in accordance with the relevant national safety technical specifications.
(12) If the elevator is deactivated for more than one year or the deactivation period exceeds the next periodic inspection date, the user shall seal the elevator, set the warning sign, and go to the special equipment responsible for the registration of the elevator within 15 days from the date of decommissioning. The safety supervision and management department handles the procedures for suspension. Before the elevator is re-enabled, the use unit shall notify the elevator maintenance unit to conduct comprehensive inspection and maintenance, and apply for periodic inspection or supervision and inspection; if it is not inspected or fails to pass the inspection, it shall not be used.
(13) If the service life of the elevator reaches 15 years or more or exceeds the design period, the elevator use unit shall entrust a qualified special equipment inspection and testing institution to conduct safety performance technical assessment, and implement rectification measures according to the evaluation opinions of the special equipment inspection and testing organization.
4. Who will pay for elevator renewal, renovation, major maintenance and routine maintenance?
Answer: The daily maintenance and general maintenance cost of the elevator shall be paid by the elevator user. The renewal, modification and major repair of the elevator shall be carried out by the construction unit entrusted by the user with corresponding qualifications. The required expenses may be managed by using the management unit of the user. Self-raised, in accordance with the relevant provisions to extract residential special maintenance funds and other means to carry out the expenditure. If the residential special maintenance funds are insufficient or there is no special maintenance funds for the house, it will be raised by the elevator owner.
5. What are the main requirements for maintenance of elevators?
Answer: (1) At least every 15 days, the elevator should be cleaned, lubricated, adjusted and inspected for maintenance work, and the maintenance record is made. After the use of the unit elevator safety management personnel to sign and confirm, the prominent position in the elevator car Post publicity of recent elevator maintenance.
(2) Elevators that implement maintenance shall take safety measures such as enclosure and warning to prevent accidents.
(3) Establish daily maintenance records and safety technical files of elevators, and record the maintenance and maintenance status. The file retention period is not less than 4 years.
(4) Formulate emergency measures and rescue plans, and conduct an emergency drill for at least half of the year for the different types (types) of elevators maintained by the unit.
(5) Announce the emergency rescue telephone and implement a 24-hour duty system to ensure that it is promptly removed after receiving the notification of the failure. After receiving the report of the elevator trapped trouble, the maintenance personnel will arrive at the location of the maintenance elevator in time to carry out on-site rescue. The urban arrival time is no more than 30 minutes, and other areas generally do not exceed one hour.
(6) Carry out a self-inspection of the elevator every year in accordance with the requirements of safety technical specifications, issue a self-inspection report, and assist the elevator user to do the application for the regular inspection of the elevator one month before the expiration of the validity period of the elevator, and cooperate with the inspection and testing institution to do the regular inspection of the elevator and Inspection and testing work such as safety technology assessment.
(7) Elevator maintenance personnel should be regularly organized annually for safety education and training, and safety education and skills training records should be kept for not less than 2 years.
(8) Comply with the relevant requirements of other laws and regulations, abide by the industry self-discipline convention, and operate in good faith and law-abiding.
Sixth, being trapped in the elevator will suffocate? What should passengers do when a trapped ladder occurs?
Answer: The elevator car is not a completely sealed car. Under normal circumstances, the ventilating fan will keep working. When the power is off, the air circulation can also be realized through the car gap. Therefore, you don't have to worry about being trapped in the car and suffocating.
An elevator is an electromechanical device with a high degree of automation of motion and may malfunction due to various reasons. When the elevator fails, the safety protection device will stop the elevator and play a role in protecting passenger safety. When the passenger is trapped in the elevator, the correct response is:
(1) Passengers should keep calm, press the emergency alarm button in the elevator car or use the communication tools such as mobile phones to call the emergency rescue telephone or “119” published in the car, and obtain it with the elevator user, maintenance unit or fire control center. Contact, inform the ladder, and inform them to come to the rescue;
(2) Passengers should not forcibly open the elevator door to prevent falling or accidental injuries, and wait patiently for professional rescue.
Seven, riding the elevator sometimes feels "walking ladder" is going on?
A: One situation is that the elevator is in daily use. When the control system detects a component failure, such as a flat-level sensor failure, voltage instability, sudden door lock disconnection and immediate closure, etc., the elevator will be triggered. The safety protection function enables the elevator to run to the designated landing station or the base station to reset at the inspection speed (the national standard does not exceed 0.63 m/s), and reset the leveling and other parameters to resume operation. During the reset process, all the operating functions in the car will be temporarily disabled. Many passengers mistakenly think that the elevator has a “slide”. In fact, this is the “reset” or “return to the base station” of the elevator. The principle is similar to that of the computer. Restart, this is the normal self-regulation protection function of the elevator. Therefore, the passengers do not have to be overly alarmed. After the elevator is stopped and the personnel are evacuated, the elevator maintenance unit can be notified in time to check and eliminate. In another case, the elevator car is insufficient in braking capacity due to overloading, dragging the wire rope, etc., or the traction capacity is reduced, causing the elevator car to slide down, causing the elevator to "slide" phenomenon. In this case, when the elevator slide speed exceeds the set value, the speed limiter and the safety gear will act, and the elevator car will be stopped on the guide rail, and the elevator will stop running to prevent the car from falling to protect the passengers. In this case, when the passenger is trapped in the elevator, he should call the rescue call in time to wait for the rescue. This situation is dangerous, so it is strictly forbidden to overload when using the elevator, and it is very important to maintain the elevator.
Eight, what are the precautions for daily riding?
Answer: (1) It is forbidden to take the elevator when seeing that the elevator has a fence for maintenance and maintenance work;
(2) Do not stay in the elevator door area. Pay attention to the position of the car when entering and leaving. Do fast forward and fast. Do not bow your head to play the mobile phone. Do not block the elevator door with your hands or body. If you need to keep the elevator door open, you should use it. The call button or the door opening button in the car;
(3) Under any circumstances, it is forbidden to open the door and open the safety window of the car top to avoid falling into the elevator shaft;
(4) It is forbidden to use foreign objects to get stuck in the middle of the elevator car door, and artificially prevent the elevator from closing. If you need to use the elevator for a long time to carry heavy loads, please contact the unit management office;
(5) It is forbidden to overload the operation, and the latter will withdraw when the overload bell rings;
(6) Do not lean on the elevator door to prevent the elevator from falling when opening the door;
(7) Do not play, slap, or jump in the elevator, keep the door sill and the car clean, do not throw away the debris and reduce the elevator failure;
(8) Preschool children shall take the elevator under the supervision of an adult;
(9) When carrying a pet in an elevator, the pet should be effectively controlled;
(10) Prohibit non-professionals from disassembling and repairing the elevator, or opening the hall door with a triangular key to avoid accidents;
(11) Do not take the elevator when an earthquake or fire occurs.
9. What are the precautions for taking the escalator?
Answer: (1) Before taking the escalator, confirm the running direction of the escalator, take the ladder in the direction, and stand with the handrail;
(2) Before taking the escalator, pay attention to loose and towed clothing (such as long skirts, dresses or hole shoes, etc.). Do not stand too close to the edge of the step to prevent the edge of the step, the comb plate, the apron plate or the inner cover. Board hanging
(3) Infants and young children should be hugged by adults, and wheelchairs must not enter the escalator;
(4) It is forbidden to push the stroller and shopping cart into the escalator, and the pet should be hugged;
(5) Do not extend the head or limbs beyond the armrests to prevent impact from obstacles such as floors and ceilings;
(6) Do not climb, play, or run freely on the escalator. Do not stay at the entrance and exit of the escalator. Do not lean your body on the escalator or moving walkway side apron or handrail;
(7) When an emergency occurs, immediately press the red stop button set at both ends of the escalator to stop the escalator.
X. What are the current requirements for old elevator management?
A: According to the "Fujian Province Elevator Safety Management Measures", when the service life of the elevator reaches 15 years, the user should entrust a special equipment inspection and testing institution to carry out safety performance technical assessment. The inspection and testing organization should propose to continue to use, repair, reform or scrap. opinion.
In general, the elevator has a service life of more than 15 years and is called an old elevator. The so-called safety assessment, which is a "full physical examination" for the old elevator on the basis of the annual inspection. The evaluation report mainly proposes targeted rectification opinions on the main risks existing in the elevator and the dangerous and harmful factors in the elevator system, so as to improve the safety technical performance of the elevator.
This article tags: elevator elevator knowledge elevator safety elevator maintenance elevator problem elevator installation elevator service