Kind of elevators: Various forms of elevators. There are different classification methods.
1. According to the international standard ISO4190/1
1. Class I: Passenger elevators (including residential elevators for apartments, referred to as passenger elevators)
2. Class II: passenger and cargo ladder
3. Class III: bed elevator
4. Class IV: Service ladder (also known as sundries elevator)
Second, according to the driving method
(1) Wire rope hanging type: 1 traction type, relying on the friction between the traction wheel groove and the wire rope to make the car and the counterweight run up and down. 2 hoisting type: also known as forced type, relying on the reel to lay the wire rope, so that the car can run up and down.
(2) Rack and pinion type: The rack is arranged in the hoistway, and the car has a motor reducer and a gear that meshes with the rack and runs along the rack.
(3) Screw type: no pit power and nut are provided outside the car, and the latter is lifted along the screw.
(4) Linear motor elevator
2. Hydraulic elevator: The pump applies pressure to the hydraulic oil, and relies on the plunger, which causes the car to move up and down.
(1) According to pump type: 1 screw pump, the output pressure is relatively balanced, often used. 2 vane pump. 3 gear pumps.
(2) According to the transmission mode: 1 straight top type, including central straight top type and side top type (also known as backpack type). 2 Indirect, also known as wire rope wheel type, including 1:2 winding type and 2:4 winding type.
(3) According to the presence or absence of the weight: 1 has no counterweight. 2 There is a counterweight type, generally using a pull cylinder type.
(4) According to the number of cylinders: 1 single cylinder. 2 two cylinders and multiple cylinders (should consider the cylinder synchronization problem).
(5) According to the cylinder form: 1 single cylinder. 2 sets of cylinders: similar to multi-section antennas, can be synchronized and telescopic.
(6) Other types: 1 scale. 2 flat. 3 hydraulic balance.
3. According to the type of drive motor
(1) DC motor elevator: commonly used in high-speed elevators (2.5m / s or more), has been replaced by AC frequency modulation elevator.
(2) AC motor elevator: 1 single-speed, double-speed and three-speed elevator: step-level speed regulation, the old-fashioned elevator can change the speed by changing the pole pair of the stator winding of the motor. 2 pressure regulating elevator: the voltage regulation of continuously changing the pressure on the stator winding of the motor is adopted. However, the power factor is low at low speed, and the motor is easy to generate heat. It is only suitable for elevators below 1.75m/s. It is not used after the FM ladder.
(3) Frequency modulation and voltage regulation (VVVF) speed control elevator: single frequency modulation voltage; vector voltage; constant torque speed regulation.
4 according to the presence or absence of gear reduction gas
(1) There are gear reducers: 1 worm turbine reducer. The general speed is below 2.5m/s. 2 helical gear reducer. The general speed is below 4m/s. 3 planetary gear reducers. The general speed is below 2.5m/s.
(2) Gearless reducer: Directly driven by a motor. Commonly used elevators are electric wire rope traction type. The low speed range of the AC motor is geared reducer; the high speed range is gearless. In recent years, the gearless type is gradually covering the low speed range, and the vector VVVF speed regulation is widely used.
Third, by purpose
1. Passenger elevators (including residential elevators for apartments, referred to as passenger elevators)
2. Private residential elevator
3. Freight elevator
4. Bed ladder (also known as medical ladder)
5. Service ladder (also known as sundries elevator)
(1) Desktop. 2) Floor type.
6. Tourist ladder
(1) Closed hoistway sightseeing ladder. . 2) Open hoistway sightseeing ladder.
7. Car ladder
8. Marine ladder
9. Tower ladder
Fourth, according to the control method
1. Handle switch operation control (for old elevators)
2. Button control
3. Signal control (for old elevators)
4. Collection control
5. Parallel control
Five, special elevator
2. Three-dimensional parking garage ladder
(1) Pallet type. (2) Shelf type. (3) Mobile.
3. Explosion proof elevator
(1) Flameproof type. (2) Positive pressure type. (3) Intrinsically safe type.
4. Construction elevator
5. Stair lift
1. According to the speed: can be divided into vulgar, medium speed, high speed, but there is no uniform fixed range.
2. According to the presence or absence of the driver
3. According to the location of the machine room
(1) On the machine room. (2) Lower machine room. (3) Side-by-side machine room.
4. Press the car
(1) Single car. (2) Double-layer car.
This article tags: elevator type