When the new ladder is accepted for the slip test, the system reports ERR10 fault or ERR20 fault, and the wire rope slipping action cannot be completed.
The elevator slip test is often encountered during elevator acceptance, and the relative slip (ie, slip) occurs between the traction sheave and the wire rope. The realization of this process mainly depends on whether the actual output torque of the motor can overcome the static friction of the wire rope and the traction sheave. This issue is mainly viewed in two ways:
1. Is the output torque of the motor large enough?
2. Is the static friction between the wire rope and the traction sheave normal?
The actual output torque of the motor is linear with the input current within a certain range (maximum generally only 3 times the rated current, if the motor is hot, the torque is reduced), the larger the current to the motor, the greater the output torque; When the constant current is the same, the output torque of the two motors of the same power will also be different, which is related to the characteristics of the internal winding of the motor.
The static friction force of the wire rope and the traction sheave and the way of the rope groove of the traction sheave, the frictional characteristics of the wire rope surface and the traction sheave (determining the friction coefficient of the wire rope and the traction sheave, for example, the hardness of the partial traction sheave), and Plus the weight of the counterweight.
As can be seen from the above analysis, in practical applications, there are several ways to deal with such problems:
1. Adjust the maximum output torque of the inverter: F2-08, which can be set to 200%;
2. If Err20 is reported, F1-10 can be set to 255 before the slip. After the slip is completed, the F1-10 value must be restored.
3. If the above method still fails to slip, you can try to set the acceleration F3-02 to the maximum, the inflection time F3-03 and F3-04 to the minimum, and the inspection speed F3-11 to be larger;
4. Confirm whether the site has self-learning from the host angle. If not, please do a self-learning with the load and try the slip test again.
5. The rated current of the motor (within 10%) can be appropriately increased to allow the inverter to give the motor a larger current;
6. Manually change the motor pole angle (within plus or minus 10°), the motor output may be improved;
7. The friction coefficient between the wire rope and the traction sheave is generally not adjustable. Only by reducing the weight or load (whether the balance factor is accurate?), the static friction between the wire rope and the traction sheave is reduced;
8. Please check the hardness of the traction sheave by the main engine manufacturer; the wire rope can not be slipped. It is the coordination problem of the whole system. When the output current of the inverter is large enough (it can not be slipped when the rated motor is 200%), the reason of the equipment outside our system should be considered.
Important: The latest software version of NICE3000+ (FA-05=16.00 version and above) has added the slip test function. The opening method: Bit0 on F3-24 is turned on and off or Key F-8 is set to 6.
Enter the slip test state: select the function code, or enter the function after the keypad is triggered, and the maintenance run slip curve.
Exit the slip test state: the repair switch is invalid, or the function code is canceled, or the keypad is pressed by PRG (the way the keypad enters), and the slip test state is exited.
Attached: [national standards for the relevant provisions of the slip test]
GB7588-2003, Appendix D - Inspection before delivery:
j) Car safety gear; The energy absorbed by the safety gear has been verified by the type test. The purpose of the test before delivery is to check the correct installation, correct adjustment and inspection of the entire assembly, including the car, safety. The sturdiness of the clamps, guide rails and their connections to the building. The test is carried out during the downward movement of the car, the car is equipped with a uniform distribution of the specified load capacity, the elevator drives the main engine to run until the wire rope slips or slacks, and is carried out under the following conditions; 1) Instantaneous safety gear, the car is rated The load, and the action of the safety gear is carried out at the inspection speed; 2) The progressive safety gear, the car is equipped with a 125% rated load, and the action of the safety gear can be performed at the rated speed or the inspection speed.
Special equipment safety technical specifications, TSG T7001-2009, elevator supervision inspection and periodic inspection rules - traction and forced drive elevator
8. Test 8.6 No-load traction test
Inspection content and requirements: When the medium pressure is on the buffer and the traction machine rotates in the upward direction of the elevator, the empty car should not be lifted.
Inspection method: Short-circuit the upper limit switch, limit switch and damper plunger reset switch to lift the empty car at the inspection speed. When the counterweight is pressed on the buffer, continue to rotate the traction machine in the upward direction. Observe whether there is a relative sliding phenomenon between the traction machine and the traction sheave, or the traction machine stops rotating.
Attachment: GB7588-2003 was implemented on January 1, 2004. The TSG T7001-2009 elevator supervision inspection and periodic inspection rules were implemented on April 1, 2010, all of which are the latest standards. The site can judge whether it is certain according to the specific test content. The wire rope should be slippery.
This article label: elevator slip test does not pass the treatment