1. Inspection method:
(1) The gear teeth can be inspected by removing the cover and turning the motor by hand.
(2) Load the car to make it counterbalance, let one side be overweight and deflect the worm wheel. If the deflection is too large, it indicates that the teeth are excessively worn.
2. Replace the standard of worm gear and worm:
(1) When the gear wear causes the tooth side clearance to exceed 1 mm and it is violently impacted during operation, or the gear tooth wear amount reaches 15% of the original thickness, it should be replaced.
(2) In order to ensure the toothability, it must be replaced in pairs.
3. Lubrication of the reducer should be checked frequently, with emphasis on oil quality and oil quantity:
(1) Selection of lubricating oil: 30# gear oil or 24#, 38# cylinder oil;
(2) The lubricating oil should be added in an appropriate amount, too much will cause heat, power loss, bubble formation, deterioration of oil quality, can not be used;
(3) Reasonable height of oil: When the worm is underneath, the highest immersion into the center of the worm, the lowest immersion to the worm gear height; when the worm is above, the highest immersion to the worm wheel diameter 1/6, the minimum immersion to the worm gear tooth height;
(4) After the new or overhaul, the lubricating oil must be changed after 8-10 days of operation, and the oil should be changed once every quarter for the next six months, and then replaced according to the cleaning condition of the oil, half a year to one year;
(5) When changing oil, clean the gearbox, put the filter in the fuel filler port, and inject it through the filter to ensure the cleanliness. The replaced oil should be invalid.
(6) Bearing grease for rolling bearings (calcium-based grease), must fill the bearing cavity 2/3, squeeze once a month (the oil cup must be filled with grease, the extrusion method is to rotate the oil cup cover 2 /3-1 circle), cleaning and updating once a year. When the reducer is in normal operation, the temperature of the parts and bearings generally does not exceed 70 ° C. If it exceeds 80 ° C or uneven noise occurs or the grinding and impact sounds occur, the bearings should be replaced.
4. Always check the bearing, the cover, the oil window cover and other joints for oil leakage.
(1) The oil leakage of the worm bearing is a common defect, and the oil seal should be replaced in time when the bearing part leaks;
(2) When installing the oil seal, the lip of the seal ring should be inward; the compression bolts should be alternately tightened, so that the pressure cover is evenly pressed against the oil seal. The oil is soaked before the wool felt ring is installed, which can reduce the friction between the felt ring and the journal. Improve sealing and hate performance.
(3) When the cover and the oil window cover leak oil, replace the paper pad or apply a thin transparent paint on the joint surface. After the treatment, the bolt must be tightened.
(4) After the oil spill treatment, the lubricating oil of the same grade as the original box number should be added to the tank, otherwise all should be replaced.
5. The combination of the worm gear ring and the wheel should:
The nut is not loose, the bolt is not displaced, and the connection between the wheel and the spindle is not loose. Check the wheel for cracks with a hand hammer.
6. At both ends of the worm, a two-way push ball bearing is usually installed. Check the thrust race to know if it is excessively worn. When the gap is increased due to wear, the axial force may be transmitted to the motor bearing, which may cause overheating and chipping. , and the elastic ring of the coupling is swayed in the hole and is quickly damaged.
7. Always check the anchor bolts and do not allow loosening.
8. Installation and maintenance of the reducer:
(1) The elevator adopts a worm gear reducer, which has the advantages of large transmission, low noise, stable transmission and small volume;
(2) The worm is mostly made of a sliding bearing and is subjected to radial force. When switching to a rolling bearing, the bearing accuracy is required to be no less than D;
(3) The worm shaft adopts rolling bearing, the precision is not lower than E grade; the bearing precision has influence on noise and life, and must meet the accuracy requirement;
(4) The worm gear shaft is not directly mounted on the device, but is mounted on the bearing bracket and the short bearing seat respectively. The bearing bracket is mounted on the traction machine base, and the short bearing is mounted on the casing, so the center distance from the worm Adjustable. Method: Add and remove spacers on the bottom surface of bearing brackets and short bearings.
(5) The worm gear ring is connected with a oil retaining disc and a felt seal on the drum, so that there is little oil leakage in the worm shaft portion;
(6) The worm adopts a combination of a sealing ring and a packing seal. Because the worm has a high rotation speed and is below the oil level, oil leakage occurs.
(7) Installing the reducer does not allow the gasket to be plugged at the bottom of the box. If it is not flat, it should be processed with a file or a scraper until it meets the requirements;
(8) In order to make the worm gear transmission flexible, it is required to have a certain clearance. The minimum flank clearance is called the guaranteed backlash, so the axial clearance of the worm and the worm shaft should meet the requirements.
This article tags: elevator reducer safety check maintenance