Elevator drivers should have a detailed understanding of the elevator performance before they go to work, master the relationship between the various operating links, familiar with the functions of various buttons and switches and the correct use of communication equipment. Elevator drivers must have a high sense of responsibility and good professional ethics. Caring for equipment, concentrated, providing passengers with safe and quality service.
The elevator driver must strictly abide by these operating procedures:
First, the general safety regulations:
1. All the staff members who are employed must strictly implement this safety operation procedure. It is strictly forbidden to talk and laugh at work and do things that are not related to their own work;
2. You must wear overalls when you go to work, wear a work card, and do not wear slippers or barefoot work.
Second, the preparation work before the elevator runs:
1. Before going to work, you should understand the operation of the general elevator and make the handover procedures;
2. Before opening the landing door to enter the car, you should first see if the car is at the landing, (generally should stop at the base station) and avoid slamming. After closing the relevant switches (such as lighting operation power supply and fan, etc.) to determine the operation mode, do a simple operation, including checking start, run, speed change, leveling, parking, switch door is normal, safe touch (light Whether the curtain) and the emergency stop switch are active, and whether the floor indicator light and the button indicator are normal. If problems are found, notify the maintenance personnel in a timely manner.
3. Keep the car and the door door clean and hygienic. There should be any debris in the special layer of the car and the floor of the car door. If there are any sundries, it should be cleaned in time to avoid affecting the normal operation of the elevator.
4. Outside the landing door, the landing door cannot be lifted by hand. When the floor and the car door are not completely closed, the elevator cannot be started.
Third, the elevator travel notes:
1. It is strictly forbidden to overload the elevator. When the passenger is overloaded with the elevator, the passenger who enters after dissuasion should withdraw from the car and wait for the next operation;
2. Passenger elevators are not allowed to load cargo, and dangerous goods such as flammable and explosive are not allowed to be transported in the car;
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the car, and passengers are discouraged from screaming in the car;
4. When the freight elevator is in use, it is not allowed to transport long and large objects by opening the car safety window or the car safety door;
5. When the patient is transporting the patient on the bed ladder, other personnel should courte the patient to reach the relevant floor first;
6. When opening and closing the door, be careful not to touch or close the car door to prevent pinching. Preschool children should be accompanied by an adult to take the elevator;
7. Advise passengers not to stay in the car to chat, affecting the efficiency of the elevator;
8. It is not allowed to use the car interior maintenance switch, emergency stop switch or power switch to make signals during normal driving;
9. During the normal operation of the elevator, no sudden steering should be made. If necessary, the elevator should be parked near the floor and then reversed.
10. If the elevator suddenly stops or loses control during normal operation, the driver should immediately carry the emergency stop switch, keep calm, and make the elevator into an overhaul state, discourage passengers from slamming the door and should immediately notify the maintenance personnel to rescue. And repair;
11. If there is a fire on a certain floor other than the base station, the driver should keep calm and drive the elevator to the grass-roots lock ladder as soon as possible to prohibit passengers from using the elevator to escape;
12. All elevators that operate and operate must be operated by a full-time driver. The driver's own “Special Operation Operation Certificate” should be carried at any time and prepared for inspection by relevant personnel;
13. When the driver needs to leave the car temporarily, he should drive the elevator to the base station, lock the elevator and hang the “later” sign, and return to the job as soon as possible to avoid waiting for the passengers for a long time;
14. When the elevator is in use, the elevator car must be parked at the base station, the lighting, electric fan and power switch on the control panel should be turned off. When using the electric heating, pull out the power plug and lock the elevator;
4. When the elevator has the following faults, the driver should immediately turn off the power switch and notify the maintenance personnel or management personnel through the alarm device (telephone, alarm bell) in time to solve the problem:
1. For elevators without handle switch control, when the landing door and car door are closed, the elevator that automatically travels without starting the driving command should immediately stop the elevator maintenance;
2. After the floor and car door are opened, press the elevator button in the car or the elevator that can still be activated by the call signal;
3. When the elevator running direction is opposite to the command direction;
4. The elevator running speed is obviously accelerated or decreased, and there is abnormal sound, vibration or impact during driving;
5. When the internal selection, external call, leveling and command signals are out of order and out of control;
6. The pre-selected landings cannot be leveled or over-sized;
7. When the elevator is in normal driving, when the safety gear is activated;
8. When the flat floor does not open the door, press the upper or lower layer nearby and still do not open the door;
9. When there is an electric charge in contact with the metal part of the elevator;
10. When the equipment components are overheated and emit a burnt smell or if there is smoke or water seepage in the shaft and at the bottom of the shaft;
11. When the car interior lights suddenly go out.
This article tags: elevator operation safety operating procedures