1. Q: How is the elevator accepted?
Answer: After the elevator is installed by the construction unit, it should be checked and accepted according to the technical standards and quality standards set by the state. At the time of acceptance, the construction unit submits the acceptance information to the property management company.
2. Q: What is the elevator information?
A: The elevator's factory certificate, performance test, operation record, installation and operation manual, etc. There are also schematic diagrams of the elevator, installation drawings, and so on.
3. Q: How is the elevator equipment managed?
Answer: After the elevator equipment experience is passed, it is placed under the management of the property management company and can be put into use. The elevator manager of the engineering department of the property company should establish the file of the elevator and keep it in a safe place. The property company must not take over the elevator that has not passed the acceptance test.
4. Q: Why is the safety of the elevator very important?
A: In order to prevent the elevator from being damaged or causing casualties due to improper use, it is necessary to strengthen the safe use management of the elevator.
5. Q: What are the main safety management of elevators?
A: Safety education, safety management of passengers on board, safety management of elevators and rescuers. And take the elevator with annual inspection.
6. Q: Why do you need to lay insulation mats before and after the power distribution cabinet?
Answer: Mainly because of the safety of the operator, if there is live working and the equipotential is maintained, there will be no electric burns.
7. Q: Why are elevator maintenance personnel strictly in accordance with the operating specifications?
A: In order to ensure the safe operation of the elevator, the maintenance personnel must be qualified by the relevant departments before they can be employed. The elevator manager of the equipment management department of the property management company is responsible for formulating the safety operation rules of the staff of the company and supervising the implementation. The content of the code is: to ensure the normal operation of the elevator, improve the quality of service, and prevent accidents.
8. Q: What is the operating procedure for elevator safety?
(1) Each time you open the hall door and enter the car, you must make a trial run.
(2) If a fault occurs during elevator operation, immediately press the stop button and the bell. And promptly request repairs.
(3) In the event of a power outage, the elevator is not allowed to open the car door and the foreign aid is promptly contacted.
(4) It is forbidden to transport oversized and overweight items.
(5) It is forbidden to open the hall door during operation.
(6) When the work is completed, the elevator should be stopped at the base station and the power supply should be cut off, and the hall door should be closed.
9. Q: Why should the elevators be rescued?
A: The main thing is to ensure the safety of passengers is the purpose of the rescue work of the elevator. In case of failure, the staff of the elevator should first notify the elevator maintenance personnel and management personnel. If the elevator maintenance personnel and management personnel have not arrived within 10 minutes, the rescued personnel of the equipment department can try to release the trapped passengers according to different situations.
10. Q: Why is the procedure for arranging the rescue of trapped people?
A: It is to ensure the safety of operators and passengers, and to standardize the rescue work of elevators to ensure the safety of passengers is the purpose of rescue work for elevators.
11. Q: What is the rescue step?
A: When an elevator is trapped, the elevator administrator or rescuer can get in touch with the trapped person through the elevator intercom or shouting. Be sure to keep calm and wait for the rescuer's rescue. A trapped person must not extend any part of the body out of the car. If the car door is in a semi-open state, the elevator manager should try to close the car door completely. Accurately determine the car position and prepare for the rescue. After the maintenance personnel arrive, judge the position of the car according to the floor indicator, PC display, selector traverse or open the hall door, and then try to rescue the passenger.
12. Q: Why is the rescue order and method specified?
(1) Rescue operation when the car stops at a position close to the elevator opening
1 Turn off the power switch of the equipment room.
2 Open the outer door with a special external door lock key.
3 Slowly open the car door with the manpower at the top of the car.
4 assist passengers to leave the car.
5 Close the hall door again.
(2) Rescue operation when the car is away from the elevator
1 Enter the equipment room and turn off the power switch of the faulty elevator.
2 Remove the motor tail shaft end cover and press the upper handle base and the knob.
3 Rescuers force the handle, another rescuer, hold the brake release lever, gently open the brake, pay attention to observe the leveling sign, and gradually move the car to the nearest door (0.5m).
4 When confirming that the brakes are correct, release the handwheel. Then rescue according to the method listed in (1).
In case of other complicated situations, the elevator company should be asked to help the rescue. At the end of the rescue, the elevator manager fills in the rescue record and archives it. The purpose of this work is to accumulate rescue experience.
13. Q: What are the characteristics of the elevator?
A: The elevator is also called a lift. It is a vertical transportation device and an indispensable transportation device in high-rise buildings. It relies on electricity, dragging a car that can carry people or objects, and doing vertical lifting movements on the inner rails of the building's hoistway.
14. Q: What are the components of the elevator?
Answer: The elevator generally consists of five parts: (1) the hoistway and the machine room; (2) the transmission part (3) the lifting part; (4) the safety device; and (5) the control part.
15. Q: What is the role of the elevator shaft and the engine room?
A: This is the part of the building that is required for the normal operation of the elevator, and the route to be stipulated.
16. Q: What is the component of the elevator transmission?
Answer: The transmission part is the traction machine, which is mainly composed of motor and steel wire rope.
17. Q: What is included in the elevator lifting equipment part?
A: Lifting equipment generally includes car, counterweight, balance chain, guide rail, and foyer.
18. Q: How is the elevator safety device formed?
A: Safety devices generally include a speed reduction device and electrical safety equipment. Brake, speed limiter, safety gear, bumper, etc.
19. Q: What is included in the elevator control section?
A: The control section usually refers to electrical control equipment and the necessary wiring, including control cabinets, excitation cabinets, and selectors.
20. Q: What is the role of the traction machine?
A: Commonly known as the reducer. It is installed in the machine room, usually above the top floor of the building. It is the traction device of the elevator. It is used to pull the car and the counterweight through the wire rope.
21. Q: What are the components of the elevator traction machine?
Answer: It is mainly composed of worm gear reducer, sheave, motor, back wheel, brake, base and so on.
22. Q: The hall security system
Answer: The door installed on each door of the elevator has mechanical locks and electrical contacts on the door. Most of the passenger elevators are automatic door opening and closing. The door is opened by the door opening knife on the car door to drive the rubber door on the hall door, and the car door is driven by the door opening and closing device on the car.
23. Q: What is the elevator roof?
A: The top of the hoistway is the machine room, which is where the maintenance staff work. Therefore, the top plate must be closed to completely isolate the hoistway from the machine room.
24. Q: What equipment is available in the elevator room?
A: The machine room is used to install traction machines, electronic control screens, speed limiters, etc. The machine room can be placed at the top of the hoistway or at the bottom of the hoistway.
25. Q: How many types of elevators are there?
A: There are many types of elevators, which can be classified according to different requirements, such as passenger ladders, freight elevators, passenger and cargo ladders, etc. according to the nature of use.
26. Q: What is the elevator speed?
Answer: Elevators are generally divided into speed ladders, fast ladders and low speed ladders.
27. Q: What is the standard for high-speed elevators?
A: The speed of the high-speed elevator is above 2 m/s, and some are called Class A ladders.
28. Q: What is the standard for fast elevators?
A: The speed of the fast elevator is above 1.5m/s, and some are called the class B ladder.
29. Q: What is the standard for low-speed elevators?
A: The speed of low-speed elevators is above 1.0m/s, and some are called Class C ladders.
30. Q: What is an AC elevator?
A: The AC elevator uses an AC elevator traction machine. Freight elevators and debris ladders are generally AC driven.
31. Q: What is a DC elevator?
Answer: DC elevator, because of its start, speed change, leveling, parking is relatively stable, fast running speed, used for high-rise and high-demand places. The DC elevator is divided into a DC fast elevator and a DC high speed elevator.
32. Q: What are the categories of elevators classified according to control methods?
Answer: Elevators are classified according to control methods and are generally divided into semi-automatic elevators and automatic elevators.
33. Q: What are the types of semi-automatic elevator control?
(l) Hand-opening self-leveling elevators - are controlled by the handle switch in the car, with automatic leveling elevators, and freight elevators mostly belong to this category.
(2) Button self-leveling elevators - elevators with automatic leveling devices controlled by buttons, mostly used for freight elevators and sundries elevators.
(3) Self-leveling, self-opening elevators - the above two types of elevators with automatic door opening and closing devices.
34. Q: What are the categories of automatic elevator control?
(1) Signal control elevator, in addition to automatic leveling self-opening action, and has internal and external selection, automatic orientation, and forward interception. Such elevators require driver operation.
(2) Collecting and controlling the elevator, in addition to the performance of the signal-controlled elevator, it can also be operated without a driver, so it is necessary to increase the reverse interception of the call outside the hall.
(3) The lower collection control elevator is used for driverless AC and DC elevators. The basic working status is the same as the collection. The difference is that the down call signal is answered outside the hall.
35. Q: What is the elevator model?
A: The so-called model, which uses a set of letters and numbers, expresses the main contents of the basic specifications of the elevator in a simple and clear way. China's Ministry of Construction standard "JJ4S-86 elevator, hydraulic ladder product model preparation method", specifies the preparation method of the elevator model.
36. Q: What is a smart elevator?
A: Smart elevators use reasoning and fuzzy logic, using the expert system method to determine the rules that are most suitable for the real situation, and further processing the selected rules to determine the best elevator operation. The passenger is immediately informed of the information, from the passenger's physiological and psychological conditions and requirements to meet efficient transportation needs.
37. Q: What is the elevator comfort?
Answer: When the elevator car accelerates or decelerates, the quality of the human body will be pressed down on the pelvis, and the whole body will be overweight. When the car accelerates down or decelerates, the abdominal muscles that support the internal organs lose part of their weight, resulting in a sense of weightlessness. These results in the elevation of the internal organs will press the chest, lungs, heart and so on. Since this part is different from the pelvis, there is no large reaction force, which causes discomfort in the heart, lungs, stomach, etc., and even dizziness.
38. asks: Why does the elevator run up and down?
Answer: The traction drive is mainly a transmission type that uses the friction between the traction wire rope and the traction wheel groove to transmit the transmission force of the elevator car and the counterweight vertical operation.
39. asks: What is the main safety system of the elevator?
A: The brake function of all instantaneous safety gears adopts the self-locking clamping principle. Therefore, the design of the clamping mechanism must comply with the self-locking clamping conditions. The self-locking clamping condition of the model means that the force of the system can be balanced by the friction between the module and the guide rail without external force.
40. asks: Why does the elevator have the rated load?
Answer: The maximum calculated weight of the elevator to lift the cargo is called the rated load of the elevator. The rated load of the elevator does not include the weight of the car and the equipment fixed on the car. If it is overweight, it will be unsafe.
41. Q: Why do steel ropes have scrapping standards?
A: It is estimated whether the degree of wear of the steel rope is suitable for continuing to use the scrapping standard called steel rope; the scrapping standard of the steel rope being used is based on the length of the steel rope in the length of a male distance, the number of obvious breaks of the steel rope, this length To match the length of the circumference corresponding to the longitudinal axis of the steel rope.
42. Q: What is the role of elevator electrical equipment?
Answer: The electrical equipment of the elevator refers to the whole of the motor, electrical appliance, instrument and electrical wiring used on the elevator installation. Driving the elevator, that is, the person carrying or loading the car up or down is done by an electric drive. The electric drive consists of an electric motor or several motors. The electric drive converts electrical energy taken from the grid into mechanical energy that the car operates.
43. Q: What is the stability of the elevator?
A: The smooth running of the elevator means that when the car starts running, its operation and parking do not make the passenger feel uncomfortable, and no additional load is generated on the machine.
44. Q: What is the fault of the elevator?
Answer: One type is mechanical failure, mainly the failure of transmission equipment such as traction machine; the other is electrical failure, mainly the failure of various components of power supply, motor and control circuit.
45. Q: What is the role of the elevator buffer?
A: The bumper is the elevator safety device that provides the last type of safety protection.
46. Q: What is the role of safety gear?
Answer: When there is a sudden situation in the car (counterweight), the rail can be clamped, and the car is braked at the same time, and the car is firmly clamped on the guide rail to ensure personal safety in the car.
47. asks: What is the role of the speed limiter?
A: The speed limiter is a device that controls the speed of the car (counterweight). When the car reaches the limit speed, the speed limiter of the car (counterweight) starts to act and acts on the safety gear, forcing it to clamp the rail and brake the car. It can guarantee the safety of cars and passengers.
48. asks: What is the role of the transfer switch?
A: The transfer switch is used to close and disconnect several electrical circuits at the same time. The YII universal switch is the most widely used.
49. asks: What is the role of the contactor?
A: The contactor is used to remotely close and cut off the electrical circuit of the electrical circuit. The power contacts of the contactor are closed using an electromagnetic system. The contactor is further divided into an AC contactor and a DC contactor, which mainly controls the start and stop of the device.
50. asks: What is the role of electromagnetic relay?
A: Electromagnetic relays are used to control the transfer switches of electrical equipment in the circuit. Like a contactor, the relay is closed in the magnetic system with a moving iron and contact system.
51. asks: What is the role of the selector (internal button)?
A: The selector is used to automatically select the direction in which the car is running. After pressing the start button of the elevator, it can also be used to automatically display the car on the specified floor and the position of the car in the position of the ladder.
52. Q: What is the role of the terminal switch (limit switch)?
Answer: The terminal switch is arranged in the ladder well to protect the car from rising and falling beyond the allowable horizontal range. There are two terminal switches in the ladder well: one is slightly above the upper floor and the other is slightly below the bottom floor. When acting on these terminal switches, the power-off device fixed to the car is powered off.
53. Q: What are the types of brake electromagnets (brakes)?
Answer: According to the power supply category, the electromagnet is divided into DC and AC; according to the rated stroke value of the core, it can be divided into long stroke and short stroke. The automatic and stable safety of the elevator.
54. Q: What are the types of elevator doors?
A: Refers to the structure of the elevator door. Can be divided into middle split door, side open door, straight split door and so on.
55. asks: How to check the locking device?
Answer: Check and lock the door locks of each floor. When the elevator is under normal operation, if any door of a floor door or multi-story door is opened, the elevator should not start or continue to operate. For the locking parts of the locking device, if the coupling is less than 7mm, the elevator should not start.
56. Q: How to check the alarm and emergency function?
A: Check the emergency alarm devices such as the alarm bell, intercom system, telephone, etc. in the car, and the management department in the building should be able to respond in time for emergency call. If it does not work, contact the weak electricity immediately for repair.
57. asks: How to check the wire rope?
Answer: It is mainly for the hoisting rope that the diameter after abrasion should not be less than 90% of the original diameter, and whether there is broken wire or broken strand. Each traction rope should be similar in force and its deviation should be no more than 5%. For the elongation of the hoisting rope, it is necessary to determine whether it is necessary to shorten the hoisting rope and other wire ropes according to the over-layer condition of the impact damper.
58. asks: How to check mechanical brake?
Answer: When the car is loaded with the rated load and goes down and up at the rated operating speed, after the release circuit of the brake is disconnected, the elevator should be effectively braked without additional delay.
59. Q: How to carry out the safety check of the speed limiter?
Answer: First of all, check the seal of the adjustment speed part, whether there is movement, and then check whether the rope wheel, shaft, linkage device, rope clamping device, etc. are worn, corroded and fouled, which affects it at any time. Check the electrical safety device. When the speed limiter is activated, the elevator traction machine should be stopped.
60. asks: How to check buffer?
Answer: The inspection of the buffer should be in contact with the buffer and fully compacted in the case of no-load speed or deceleration, and check for any permanent deformation or damage.
61. Q: What parts of the elevator's quarterly inspection are mainly checked?
A: The quarterly inspection is mainly for the main equipment in the equipment room, such as checking whether there is abnormal noise when the traction machine is running; whether the reducer leaks oil, the temperature rise of the reducer and the traction motor; the reliable braking of the traction machine brake Situation; whether the feedback signal of the speed feedback device changes; whether the speed limiter is flexible and reliable; whether the electrical components in the control cabinet are reliable; whether the limit switch is reliable.
62. Q: What are the main aspects of the annual inspection of the elevator?
A: The annual inspection is to check the performance and safety facilities of the elevator during the operation. The performance of the whole machine should include five aspects: ride comfort, running vibration, noise, running speed and level of accuracy.
63. Q: What should I pay attention to in elevator maintenance?
A: When the maintenance personnel use the emergency landing door key to open the landing door and prepare to enter the top of the hoistway car, they should concentrate and be clear-headed. When the maintenance personnel quickly enters the car, be careful not to stay at the docking point of the landing door. At the same time, the maintenance switch of the car top inspection box is turned on, and the car top maintenance personnel are absolutely not allowed to command the car interior personnel to operate the elevator operation and maintenance work.
64. Q: What is the acceptance criteria?
A: The specific technical standards for acceptance are implemented in accordance with the current national norms and standards.
65. Q: What are the key inspection sites and basic requirements for acceptance?
(1) The traction machine runs smoothly, the vibration and noise do not exceed the standard, and the fuel tank has no leakage.
(2) The deviation between the gauge and the verticality of the track does not exceed the standard;
(3) The rope rope tension should be balanced and not collided, and the car runs smoothly and accurately.
(4) The door opening noise is not exceeded;
(5) The safety devices of all parts, the most important are the door locks, speed limiters, limit and limit switches, which need to be sensitive, accurate and reliable;
(6) The electrical equipment is well grounded and qualified;
(7) The height of the machine room, the height of the top floor and the depth of the pit are in accordance with the standards and so on.
66. Q: What are the requirements for maintenance management?
(1) Equipped with qualified maintenance personnel and have a certificate of employment;
(2) Formulate maintenance and repair procedures and maintenance and repair plans for elevators;
(3) Regular inspections to detect faults and repair in time;
(4) Pay attention to the management of the door key to prevent man-made damage.
67. asks: Why should the elevator be maintained?
A: Because the elevator is a special equipment, there are problems at any time. In order to ensure the safe operation of the elevator, the elevator is planned and maintained, maintenance at any time, special maintenance, etc.
68.Q: Why is the elevator undergoing intermediate repair and overhaul? What is the standard?
Answer: Due to the elevator running for several years, the elevator components have different aging, and the safety factor is relatively reduced. According to the special management of the elevator, the elevator is planned to be repaired and overhauled according to the operation. In order to protect the safety of the elevator.
69. Q: What is the standard for elevator repair?
Answer: In the elevator, the elevator is fully inspected and maintained after a long period of operation. The cycle is generally set at 3 years. However, the second cycle is the overhaul cycle. If overhaul is required, the repair will be waived.
70. Q: What is the standard for elevator overhaul?
Answer: Elevator overhaul refers to the continuous operation for three years after the repair. Due to the serious wear and tear of the equipment, it is necessary to replace the main engine and more electromechanical components to restore the original performance of the equipment.
71. asks: Why is the elevator updated?
Answer: The elevator has been running continuously for more than 15 years. If the main engine and other supporting parts are seriously worn and cannot be recovered and cannot be replaced (the old model has been eliminated), it needs to be updated or modified.
72. Q: What quality requirements do elevator maintenance personnel need?
A: The elevator is a high-tech equipment that integrates machinery and electricity. The elevator maintenance worker is also a technology-intensive type of work. There should be clear requirements for maintenance technicians: (l) understand technical requirements, quality standards, and acceptance specifications; (2) Proficient in the principle and structure of elevator equipment, familiar with the performance and drawings of the elevators.
73. Q: Why do you want to save the elevator technical file information?
A: The management of technical archives generally refers to the management of raw materials and maintenance management materials. Elevator equipment files After each elevator is taken over, a technical file should be established. Mainly: (l) elevator acceptance documents, including acceptance records, test records, certificate of product and accessory parts, elevator order contract, installation contract, equipment installation drawing and building structure drawing. (2) The equipment registration form mainly records various basic parameters and performance parameters of the equipment. (3) Overhaul and medium repair engineering records, including the time, number of times, and maintenance contents of overhaul and medium repair. (4) Accident records, etc.
74. Q: What are the elevator maintenance materials?
Answer: Elevator maintenance data refers to some maintenance records including repair orders, operation records, census records, and monthly reports.
75. Q: What is the role of elevator safety management?
A: As a kind of transportation equipment, the elevator itself has certain dangers. Its maintenance work has the characteristics of high-altitude operation and live working, and safety work is very important. Therefore, a strict safety management system must be established.
76. Q: Why do elevator drivers and maintenance workers have to hold a certificate?
A: According to the relevant regulations of the government, elevator operations are special operations, and elevator drivers and maintenance workers must be certified to work after the unified assessment.
77. Q: How to manage maintenance workers?
Answer: The majority of casualties in elevator work are elevator maintenance workers, so it is very important for the safety management of elevator maintenance workers. In order to operate safely, the quality first must be adhered to during the maintenance process. Pre-job training must be carried out for the maintenance workers, so that the maintenance personnel are familiar with the maintenance basic procedures and technical standards, fault inspection and troubleshooting methods.
78. Q: What are the requirements for maintenance work?
(1) Formulate the "Safety Operation Procedures for Elevator Maintenance";
(2) Strictly follow the operating procedures:
(3) Adhere to the assessment of the post and technical level assessment, and regularly carry out technical training.
79. Q: What are the safety management measures for elevator equipment?
A: Elevator equipment is in good condition and needs to be developed with relevant safety management measures. (1) When using elevator equipment, the reliability of these devices must be checked frequently; (2) Safety mechanism operation test and overall performance test are performed regularly; (3) Fireproof, waterproof, and theft prevention are achieved.
80. Q: Why do you need to make a ride?
A: In order to ensure the normal operation of the elevator and prevent accidents, the relevant regulations for the personnel who take the elevator are usually called the ride instructions, and are announced to the public in the elevator. It is a necessary means to ensure safety, so that everyone can care for elevator equipment and facilities to ensure safe ride.
81. Q: What is the elevator operating fee?
A: The fees that must be paid to ensure the normal operation of the elevator, including the salary and bonus of the elevator driver and maintenance workers, the management fees of the elevator, electricity and maintenance materials.
82. Q: What is the safety responsibility system?
A: The normal and safe operation of elevators is closely related to people's quality of life. Property management companies should have supervisors responsible for safety management, establish a safety responsibility system, and conduct serious and serious investigations for those responsible for major personal and equipment accidents. deal with.
83.Q: What operating facilities are there for the car top maintenance operation device?
(1) A transfer switch for normal operation and maintenance operation for switching the motion state.
(2) Emergency stop switch, red. It is used to stop the elevator operation in an emergency, it should meet the requirements of safety contacts, bistable, and has a self-locking function.
(3) Click the up and down operation button. Used for maintenance status up and down.
(4) Priority principle of the car top control. All safety devices should function when the elevator is in service.
84. Q: What should I pay attention to when using hand-held power tools?
1 has a special person to keep
2 to check regularly
3 must use leakage protection device
4 The switch must be set separately during the work, and it must not be used for multiple purposes.
85. Q: Who is involved in the elevator hazard?
1 use personnel;
2 maintenance personnel;
4 related party personnel.
86. Q: What is the professional ethics of elevator installation and maintenance personnel?
(1) Proactive and enthusiastic service, and establish the idea of safety first. Guarantee the safety of passengers and themselves and ensure the safety of the equipment. Discipline and related regulations.
(2) Conscientiously implement national standards and safe operating procedures. Care for facilities and cherish company property. Work hard to learn professional skills and do your job well.
87. Q: What are the main contents that elevator maintenance personnel should pay attention to when shifting?
A: Fill in the various maintenance, maintenance and inspection inspection records; the unfinished work should be clearly explained to the successor and the situation should be indicated in the handover record; the work site that cannot continue construction temporarily should be appropriate. Dispose of and check to ensure that no accidents will occur before leaving the post.
88. Q: What are the main reasons for the elevator not being able to close the door?
Answer: The operation panel closes the door button; the external call button is not reset; the operation panel open button is not reset; the safety touch panel switch is damaged; the photoelectric (light) protection device is offset; the overload switch action; the elevator fault safety protection function protection status ;
89. asks: Why does the elevator automatically close the door?
Answer: Each door should have an automatic door closing device. When the car is not in the landing, the door can be closed automatically.
90. Q: What is the brake check?
(1) Adjust the brake spring to ensure leveling accuracy and comfort;
(2) Adjust the cleaning iron core and add appropriate amount of lubricant;
(3) When the brake shoe wear exceeds 1/4 of the original thickness or the rivet is exposed, it should be replaced.
91. Q: What is an electrical fire?
A: Electrical fire: short circuit, overload, increased grounding resistance, aging of equipment insulation, sparks or arcs in the circuit, and violations of regulations by operators or maintenance personnel.
92. Q: What is the fire protection method in the event of an electrical fire?
1 It should be noted that when a fire occurs in an electrical equipment, the power should be cut off first, then fire extinguished, and an alarm should be given in time.
2 If the power cannot be cut off, immediately take the method of electrified fire extinguishing, select carbon dioxide, dry powder
93. Q: How to manage the elevator maintenance company?
A: The responsibility is mainly based on the contract, the quality of maintenance is supervised and managed, the management system of the elevator is formulated, and the maintenance company conducts self-inspection and self-inspection of the service, which mainly makes the elevator equipment operate safely.
94. Q: Why is the elevator sandwiching people?
A: There are two main reasons. The failure of the light curtain of the elevator car door will cause the person to be caught, and the main safety circuit failure will be caused by the failure of the elevator. If the elevator opens too long, the forced closing will cause the door to close.
95. Q: What should I pay attention to when taking a pet to take the elevator?
A: The pet leash is very thin, the elevator sensor may not be recognized, so the elevator should be pulled in and out of the elevator. Do not stay at the hall to prevent it from being caught.
96. Q: What should I do if I am in trouble with the elevator?
A: First of all, confirm that the elevator is safe. Do not panic. Press the alarm bell and contact the central control personnel to inform the maintenance personnel through the customer service. Do not open the car door to prevent the fall and cause personal injury or death. (or notify the family by phone; or take a hand to the outside of the ladder for help.)
97. Q: What should I pay attention to when carrying things with the elevator?
Answer: When transporting items to the elevator car, it must be handled with care and placed. It must be said that it should not collide with the car door, the car wall and the car roof; the transported sediment paint should not be spilled into the car; no over long objects should be transported; Do not use objects to catch the car door.
98. asks: How to protect the elevator?
A: Smoking is strictly prohibited in the elevator and dangerous goods are not allowed. In case of fire, do not use the elevator. Keep the car clean and don't spit. Consciously protect the buttons inside and outside the car to ensure the normal use of the elevator. It is strictly forbidden to smash the door from the outside and do not squeeze the car door to prevent accidents.
99.Q: How about the maintenance of dry elevators?
This article tags: elevator elevator maintenance elevator installation elevator workers elevator people elevator problems elevator knowledge