1. The registered capital is more than 1.2 million yuan.
2. No less than 5 electrical or mechanical professional technicians who have signed a full-time employment contract for more than one year. Among them, there are no less than one senior engineer and no less than two engineers.
3. The number of skilled workers, such as special equipment operations with the corresponding operation project qualification certificate signed for more than one year, shall be no less than 30 (passenger ropeway or large amusement facilities, 10 persons), and the proportion of personnel of each type of work is reasonable.
4. The person in charge of technology must have the title of senior engineer or above in electrical or mechanical engineering. He is engaged in special equipment technology and construction management for more than 5 years. The employment period of labor contract is more than 1 year, and he is not allowed to work part-time in other units.
5. The full-time quality inspection personnel shall not be less than 3 persons.
Note: (1) Units that apply for multiple construction categories “Licenses” at the same time, other professional conditions such as professional and technical personnel, skilled workers and other basic resources in the same position can be assessed in a coordinated manner, without accumulating assessments.
(2) Senior engineer: Hold the nationally recognized senior engineer title certificate or university graduate, more than ten years of work experience or postgraduate graduation, more than seven years of work experience or college graduate, more than 12 years of work experience.
Engineer: Nationally recognized engineer title certificate or undergraduate degree, more than five years of work experience or postgraduate graduation, more than two years of work experience or college graduate, more than seven years of work experience.
A technician is a person who has a college or higher or a technician title or above.
This article tags: elevator installation b-level license conditions