With the continuous improvement of urban construction
The elevator has become an indispensable part of the modern city
And the frequent occurrence of elevator accidents
Braking fault is one of the main factors
Simple steps about the 125% brake test
1. Check the brake clearance first? Is the relevant screw fastened? Is there any oil on the brake? Is the brake spring pressure adjusted? Is the brake pad worn?
2. Check if the traction sheave is worn? Is the wire rope worn and oily?
3. Check if the car related screws and counterweight screws and pressure plate are tight? Is there any damage to the weight?
4. When no load is available, the brake force can be checked by unilateral release and the elevator is selected to stop at the top.
(For double push, you can't try one side)
5. Is the underfill check buffer intact? Is the base loose?
6, then check the distance of the 4 weighing screw
7, you can first repair the up and down to stop, observe whether to slip?
8. Test the no-load braking capacity and observe the braking distance.
(The elevator is powered up after running through the middle layer)
9, pay attention to shielding overload and door machine
10. Note that the weight must be gradually loaded on the bottom layer, and note that there is no slip phenomenon.
11. Check the balance factor. When doing 50% load, try the half-load downward braking force at the same time.
12, then put 80% separately, 100% load to observe the braking force situation, if possible, try 125% load
13. When doing 80%-125% load braking test, power off at the low floor position as much as possible.
14. If possible, reduce the elevator speed for testing.
15. After the completion, check the car and the counterweight for any deformation, etc., and then reset the overload and the door machine.
This article tags: elevator elevator knowledge elevator safety elevator failure elevator maintenance