First, the basic content of elevator shaft measurement
1. Width of the hoistway: Facing the elevator hall door, measure the clearance size between the two side walls of the hoistway. The hoistway depth: the clearance from the inner wall of the hall door to the rear wall of the hoistway. For the width and depth of the hoistway, each layer should be measured to prevent the upper and lower deviations of the hoistway from being too large. Use a slender raft to poke into the inner wall of the hoistway from the entrance of the hall door, and then pull out the raft to measure the length of the probe. The steel tape measure for the width measurement of the hoistway can be used. If the hoistway is not deep enough, it can be directly measured into the hoistway with a steel tape measure. Note that some well walls are designed to be thicker and thinner, resulting in a narrower and wider width of the well.
2. Doorway: Measure the width, height, and position of the door hole, and measure the width of the wall on the left and right sides to determine whether the center of the doorway is at the center of the hoistway and how much deviation. The reinforced concrete lintel above the survey door hole generally requires 300mm height and the same thickness as the wall to be used for installing the landing door device. There must be reinforced concrete beams under the doorway of each floor to install the hall door sill device. If there are cattle legs, it must be recorded. The height of the hole at the door is generally: from the completion of the decoration, the net height of the elevator is +100mm.
3. Floor height: Measure the vertical distance between the finished two floors of the adjacent floor at the entrance of the hall. A raft can be used to measure the net size of the upper slab from the lower slab to the ground of the foot station, and the sum of the slab thickness is the height of the slab. The height of the floor can also be measured at the upper and lower stairs of the stairs that are equal to the floor of the hall door.
4. Top floor height: The net size between the finished floor of the top floor and the lower skin of the top of the shaft.
5. Pit depth: The lowest level of the finished floor to the bottom of the pit. Pay attention to whether there are structures such as building foundations in the pit that protrude into the hoistway. If any, the size must be measured and recorded.
6. Well wall structure: Brick-concrete structure wells must be inspected with or without ring beams. If it is necessary to record the center distance of the ring beams (generally, the height of the ring beams is 300mm, the minimum is 200mm). If there are buried parts, the size and spacing of the embedded parts should be recorded. In many cases, if the hoist is not designed according to the manufacturer's drawings you represent, the position of the embedded parts will be biased. The rear counterweight elevator shaft must be equipped with three beams (or embedded parts), and the side counterweight elevator shafts only need to be clothed (or embedded) on both sides. It is also necessary to pay attention to whether the four corners of the hoistway have protruding columns inside the hoistway, and the inner wall of the hoistway has structures such as protruding beams, and records are made. The position of the embedded part is determined by the elevator manufacturer according to the position where the rail bracket and the hoistway wall are welded and fixed, and the embedded part is generally made of 12-16 mm thick steel plate.
7. Machine room: measure the plane length and width of the machine room, mark the relative position of the machine room and the hoistway, the height of the starting (if any), the height between the lower edge of the hook to the top plate of the hoistway, the position and size of the door opening of the machine room, etc. It is necessary to record the presence or absence of a support table. Whether the machine room has a high platform and its height determines the length of the machine room box when the factory is shipped, and the configuration of the emergency stop switch. Also note the distance between the machine beam support tables (generally equal to the width or depth of the hoistway) to avoid shorting the machine beam when the factory is shipped.
Second, the treatment of general civil engineering problems in elevator shafts
1. The hoistway is too large or too small: when the inner wall of the elevator shaft is separated from the center line of the hall door and the depth of the hoistway is more than 200mm within the standard layout, the elevator can be installed without changing the civil works, but the actual drawings should be marked on the drawings. Dimensions for the manufacturer to lengthen the rail bracket accordingly. If the width or depth of the shaft is too large, it is necessary to take remedial measures such as adding steel beams, or consult the manufacturer's designer for the possibility of using bracket reinforcement. The standard civil works layout provided by the elevator manufacturer is generally the smallest size, in order to save the building area and improve the adaptability of the product. Therefore, if the shaft is smaller than the standard size, you should consult the factory. Pay special attention to the civil construction deviation of high-rise buildings. The vertical deviation of the inner wall of the hoistway on the side of the hall door shall be within 0~+25mm, and the vertical deviation of the inner wall of the other three hoistway shall be within 0~+50mm.
2. There are pillars at the four corners of the hoistway: if there is a pillar protruding at a corner on the left and right sides of the hoistway, it does not exceed 200mmx200mm, which generally does not affect the installation of the elevator. However, if there are protruding columns at the corners of the hoistway on both sides of the hall door, it is not allowed within the width of the standard hoistway. The pillars of the building structure are sometimes thick and thin, so pay special attention to the bottom layer.
3. The top level (oh) is not enough: in this case, the machine room hoistway should be raised up to the top level to meet the standard size, that is, “starting”, the distance from the top plate of the hoistway to the lower edge of the hook must meet the traction. Machine installation space requirements, generally should be greater than 2200mm. If the height of “炕” is greater than or equal to 500mm, the user must make a high guardrail and a ladder after the elevator is installed (sometimes the user will also entrust the elevator manufacturer to do it).
4. The pit is too deep or too shallow: if the pit is too deep, it must be backfilled to a standard depth or depth within 100 mm of the standard depth. If the pit is too shallow, the user should first be recommended to dig deep to the standard depth. Secondly, consider raising the ground level of the first floor, that is, the ground level of the first floor hall is uphill or starting, and finally consider reducing the elevator speed.
5. If there is a protruding structure such as building foundation in the pit: it must be measured as it is, and the elevator manufacturer shall calculate and make a rectification plan for the equipment or civil works. If the infrastructure is to be damaged, it must be approved by the architectural design department.
6. Spaces that can be reached below the pit: In this case, the user should first be advised to close the space below the hoistway. Otherwise, the load on the hoistway floor must be designed to be more than 5000n/m2, and the area below the counterweight must be set to extend to the solid floor. Solid pile pier on. The national standard stipulates that this situation can also be solved by installing the counterweight safety tongs, but the general elevator manufacturers will not easily accept it, because the installation of the counterweight safety tongs will make the elevator mechanical structure more complicated and the price increase.
7. Brick-concrete structure hall door problem: If there is only a small length of lintel on the door, it can not meet the installation requirements of the elevator hall door. Users must make two steel splints above the door. The position and size of the splint are determined by the manufacturer according to the model of the selected door machine.
8. Elevator shaft of brick-concrete structure: unfinished brick structure hoistway, users can be required to make a ring beam at every certain height, three-sided arrangement, disconnected on the side of the elevator door, and the height of the center of the beam is determined according to the manufacturer's product model. The maximum should not exceed 2500mm, the beam height is 300mm, and it is thicker than the wall. The lowest one of the ring beams is 500-1500mm from the bottom of the pit, and the highest one is 200-500mm from the top of the shaft. The completed frame adds a solid brick structure hoistway, and the steel splint can be made at the position of the fixed rail support frame. The position and size of the splint are provided by the elevator manufacturer, and the user is responsible for providing materials and construction. If the hoistway structure is hollow brick and there is no loop, it is considered to rectify the steel beam between the frames.
9. Multiple elevator shafts can be connected. An 18-20# I-beam can be fixed at every certain height between each adjacent elevator shaft, and the position is the same. The pit shall be provided with a barrier net and 2500 mm above the ground floor.
10. The inner wall of the hoistway is required not to be plastered on the inner wall of the hoistway, which is beneficial to reduce noise, but no foreign matter can be protruded.
11. Power supply in the equipment room: three-phase 380v, 50hz power supply, single-phase 220v, 50hz lighting power supply should be connected to the door of the machine room and equipped with an incoming socket.
Third, several different field conditions of the hoistway measurement method
1) Elevator shaft in new construction: When the building design has not been completed, the salesman only needs to provide the user with the standard elevator layout drawing of the required elevator specifications, and the user entrusts the design department to design the elevator shaft. When the architectural design has been completed and the site has not been constructed, is under construction or has been completed, the manufacturer must map according to the current building construction drawing or measured dimensions. If the original well road civil design needs to be modified, the user should entrust the building design department to the elevator manufacturer. The layout drawings provided are modified for the well design.
2) Old ladder updated hoistway: The hoistway measurement method that has been removed for the old elevator is the same as that of the newly completed hoistway. When the old elevator has not been removed, try to get relevant data outside the well, such as the size of the machine room, the height of the floor, and the net size of the door. When the old elevator has not been dismantled, there are two cases: a. When the old elevator can be started: In this case, the elevator must be equipped with the elevator mechanic! And be sure to pay attention to safety! The first floor of the hall door is opened by the elevator mechanic, and the maintenance operation is started to drive the car to the second floor. The surveyor measures the pit data in the first floor, and pays attention to record the pit size and the well wall structure of the first floor, such as whether the hall door is centered. Whether there are cow legs, whether the hoistway wall has special structure, ring beam spacing, embedded position, etc. Then the measuring personnel go to the door of the second floor hall. The elevator stops at the inspection speed and stops when the car top is slightly lower than the floor of the second floor hall. The elevator mechanic opens the hall door from the hoistway, measures and observes the second floor of the hoistway, and then presses the The method measures to the top layer layer by layer. b. When the old elevator can't be started: Because the hoistway can't enter, only limited data can be obtained from the outside of the hoistway to judge whether it is non-standard or not. (When the machine room has a high platform, the hoistway plane size can be measured in the machine room, but it is not accurate enough) Reference, in this case, the contract should be declared that the rectification and cost of the well is the responsibility of the user. For the structure and size of the hoistway that cannot be determined, the user should be reminded to provide the elevator manufacturer or notify the elevator manufacturer to take measurements after the old ladder is removed and before the new ladder is put into production.
3) Elevator shafts that are “out of nothing”: Most of these situations are old buildings or after the building is newly built, users change their minds to require additional elevators in the building or on the external walls. The salesperson firstly checks whether the site has the space required for the hoistway and the machine room, and then provides the standard elevator layout drawings of the user's specifications as the design conditions to the architectural design department. The architectural design department analyzes the pit depth according to the elevator layout. Whether the top layer height, reaction force, etc. can meet the elevator installation requirements, and which building structures need to be destroyed (such as removing stairs or floor slabs), etc., and formulate the reconstruction construction plan. If it is really necessary to change the elevator structure (such as car size, door opening width, etc.) because of the constraints of civil construction conditions, the elevator manufacturer will consider the non-standard design problem of the elevator.
Fourth, the basic content of the escalator hoistway measurement
1. Measure the lift height. It is the same as the height of the measuring straight ladder. Strictly speaking, the lifting height of the escalator is the vertical distance between the upper and lower supporting beams at the finished ground. When measuring with the hanging line method, pay attention to the falling point and the lower support of the escalator. There is no gap between the beam decoration surfaces.
2. The beam margin between the upper and lower support beams is measured. The measurement method is: hang the line at the upper support point to the ground, and then measure the horizontal distance from the positioning point to the edge of the lower support beam.
3. The effective support width of the upper and lower support beams should be greater than the width of the escalator truss, and there should be embedded steel plates.
4. Measure the length, width, and depth of the pit (if any), and observe whether there are grooves and embedded parts at the support beam.
5. Note that there should be more than 350mm space on both sides of the escalator. When paralleling, the two escalators are not subject to this limit.
6. It is necessary to implement the arrangement of the escalators and feedback to the manufacturer so that the manufacturer can determine the configuration of certain shared devices, the order of delivery, and the alignment of the handrails when continuously arranged.
7. For the escalator that needs to be supported by the middle, it is necessary to determine whether the site has the conditions for supporting and the range of support, and the parameters such as the specific position and the height of the support table are determined by the manufacturer.
V. Treatment of general civil engineering problems on the escalator site
1. The margin of the beam is too large: in this case, the actual size of the civil works can be satisfied by increasing the length of the upper and lower platforms of the escalator. The platform can be lengthened on one side, or the platform on both sides can be lengthened at the same time. The total length of the upper and lower platforms should not exceed 1000mm. When the platform is lengthened, pay attention to the length of the pit or the opening of the floor should also be lengthened. The force on the upper and lower support points will increase after the escalator is lengthened. If the beam margin increases too long, support should be added in the middle of the escalator truss. In addition, changing the angle of the escalator from 35 degrees to 30 degrees can also make the beam margin longer.
2. The margin of the beam is too small: the total length of the escalator is shortened by shortening the lower platform, but the range of shortening is limited, generally not exceeding 200 mm. The upper platform can generally not be shortened because the upper platform contains equipment such as control cabinets and motors. Changing the angle of the escalator from 30 degrees to 35 degrees also shortens the beam margin.
3. There are beams or other obstacles directly above the escalator: whether the beam or other obstacles "meet" can be judged according to the following formula (unit is mm): (length of the hole - 50 - the length of the platform)? 732 or 1.428 - beam height ≥ 2300 where: the length of the opening and the height of the beam (including the thickness of the decoration) are measured on site or provided by the user; 50 is the gap between the escalator truss and the upper support beam (some manufacturers have a value of 40); the constant 1.428 is used for the 35 degree angle escalator; 1.732 For the 30 degree angle escalator; the upper platform length is determined according to the manufacturer's standard layout; 2300 is the minimum height specified by the national standard. Note: The inclination of the escalator in the mall is generally not allowed to exceed 30 degrees.
4. The transportation passage in the building, the height of the doorway or the space for rotation in the building is not enough: in this case, if the civil works cannot be changed, the escalator must be transported in sections (generally divided into 2 sections), which should be specified when signing the sales contract. After the whole truss is delivered, it cannot be divided into sections. The escalator equipment is not allowed to be transported on the side.
5. Escalator power supply setting: three-phase 380v, 50hz lead to the exit of the escalator.
6. Measurement of the moving walkway: The method is basically similar to the escalator, and is measured with reference to the manufacturer's standard layout drawing.
6. Preparation before on-site measurement
1. Appointment: Before going to the construction site, you should make an appointment with the user or the construction unit, so that you can get a good match on the spot. If there is lifting equipment on the site, you can first measure the machine room and the top floor to save energy.
2. Clothing: If the building is under construction, it is best not to wear sandals when entering the construction site. The sole should not be too hard or too soft to prevent lameness or foot sticking. It is best to wear long-sleeved tops and trousers to avoid scratching the skin with construction materials. You should also wear a helmet to the construction unit.
3. Measuring tools: It is sometimes inconvenient to borrow on site, and it is best to bring your own. Generally, a 5-meter steel tape measure is required for the straight ladder measurement, and a 20-meter leather tape measure is required for the escalator. If the scene is dark, the flashlight is necessary. It is best to bring your own compass to a large construction site to avoid losing your way in the building or in the building group (the total price of the above tools does not exceed 40 yuan). When climbing a high-rise staircase, the physical exertion is large and you can bring a bottle of water. Don't forget to bring paper and pen!
4. Coordination: It is best to cooperate with the hoistway measurement, especially when measuring the escalator hoistway. It is very inconvenient to take one person. You can bring a colleague or ask the user to send someone to cooperate.
5. Understand the scene: Before the measurement, you should know the situation of the site to the user or the technical staff of the construction unit, so that the purposeful preparation tools can be used to measure the special structure. For large projects with large floor space, large number of elevators and scattered wells, you can ask the user for a master plan before entering the site, or draw a sketch of the elevator position distribution to find the location of each well. .
Seven other matters
1. The civil construction structure that cannot be determined temporarily and the data that cannot be measured (such as debris or stagnant water in the hoistway) must not be estimated or guessed. Users should be reminded to notify the manufacturer in time after the data is implemented, or to measure again after the measurement conditions are available on site. .
2. The project contact and contact number of the user or construction unit should be recorded so that the manufacturer can have technical problems.
3. The measurement of the hoistway and the confirmation of the civil construction parameters should be carried out accurately before the contract is signed, so as to avoid discovering that the actual situation of the hoistway does not conform to the contract specifications or drawings, and the costs are incurred due to the refurbishment of the hoistway or the change of the elevator specifications, thereby causing disputes with the user. Most of them are not good for elevator manufacturers.
4. After the contract is signed, the sales personnel should also pay attention to tracking the progress of the project. If there is any change in the design or construction, or the project is postponed, the user should be required to make a contract change in time to avoid disputes in the future.
5. For special types of elevators such as sightseeing elevators, machine roomless elevators, hydraulic elevators, and car ladders, the sizes of the wells of various manufacturers vary greatly. It is confirmed that the civil works should be based on the manufacturer's layout, but the principle is the same.
6. Reference standard for civil engineering design of escalator shaft: gb7588-2003 "Safety Code for Elevator Manufacturing and Installation", gb16899-1997 "Safety Regulations for Manufacturing and Installation of Escalators and Moving Walkways". The specific conditions and data should be based on the layout of each manufacturer.
Eight, elevator shaft size table
500KG freight elevator cargo elevator single channel parameter national standard area 1.38m2 car net size 1.10m×1.15m×2.2m open door net size 900mm×2100mm traction machine power 7.5kw hoistway size 2.00m×1.75m pit depth 1400mm top level height 4500mm The height of the machine room is 3000mm.
500KG freight elevator cargo elevator double channel parameter national standard area 1.38m2 car net size 1.11m×1.10m×2.2m open door net size 900mm×2100mm traction machine power 7.5wk hoistway size 2.00m×1.87m pit depth 1400mm top level height 4500mm The height of the machine room is 3000mm.
1000KG freight elevator cargo elevator single channel parameter GB area 2.4m2 car net size 1.41m×1.60m×2.2m opening net size 1100mm×2100mm traction machine power 7.5kw hoistway size 2.30m×2.20m pit depth 1400mm top height 4500mm The height of the machine room is 3000mm.
1000KG freight elevator cargo elevator double channel parameter national standard area 2.4m2 car net size 1.41m×1.55m×2.2m open door net size 1100mm×2100mm traction machine power 7.5kw hoistway size 2.30m×2.32m pit depth 1400mm top floor height 4500mm The height of the machine room is 3000mm.
1600KG freight elevator cargo elevator single channel parameter national standard area 3.56m2 car net size 1.91m × 1.75m × 2.2m open door net size 1500mm × 2100mm traction machine power 11kw hoistway size 2.80m × 2.35m pit depth 1400mm top floor height 450000 machine room Height 3000mm.
1600KG freight elevator cargo elevator double channel parameter national standard area 3.56m2 car net size 1.91m×1.70m×2.2m open door net size 1500mm×2100mm traction machine power 11kw hoistway size 2.80m×2.47m pit depth 1400mm top level 4500mm machine room Height 3000mm.
2000KG freight elevator cargo elevator single channel parameter national standard area 4.2m2 car net size 1.91m×2.10m×2.2m open door net size 1500mm×2100mm traction machine power 11kw hoistway size 2.80m×2.70m pit depth 1400mm top level 4500mm machine room Height 3000mm
2000KG freight elevator cargo elevator double channel parameter national standard area 4.2m2 car net size 1.91m×2.05m×2.2m open door net size 1500mm×2100mm traction machine power 11kw hoistway size 2.80m×2.82m pit depth 1400mm top level 4500mm machine room Height 3000mm.
3000KG freight elevator cargo elevator single channel parameter national standard area 5.8m2 car net size 2.41m × 2.25m × 2.2m open door net size 1800mm × 2100mm traction machine power 15kw hoistway size 3.45m × 2.85m pit depth 1600mm top height 4600mm machine room Height 3000mm.
3000KG freight elevator cargo elevator double channel parameter national standard area 5.8m2 car net size 2.41m×2.25m×2.2m open door net size 1800mm×2100mm traction machine power 15kw hoistway size 3.45m×3.02m pit depth 1600mm top level 4600mm machine room Height 3000mm.
5000KG freight elevator cargo elevator single channel parameter national standard area 9.0m2 car net size 2.41m×3.55m×2.5m open door net size 1800mm×2100mm traction machine power 22kw hoistway size 3.56m×4.15m pit depth 1600mm top level 4600mm machine room Height 3000mm.
5000KG freight elevator cargo elevator double channel parameter national standard area 9.0m2 car net size 2.41m×3.50m×2.5m open door net size 1800mm×2100mm traction machine power 22kw hoistway size 3.56m×4.27m pit depth 1600mm top floor height 4600mm machine room Height 3000mm.
3000KG car elevator dual channel parameter national standard area 15m2 car net size 2.51m×5.10m×2.5m open door net size 2400mm×2400mm traction machine power 22kw hoistway size 4.00m×5.86m pit depth 1600mm top level height 4800mm machine room height 3000mm .
5000KG car elevator dual channel parameter national standard area 25m2 car net size 2.91m×5.60m×2.5m open door net size 2400mm×2400mm traction machine power 22kw hoistway size 4.36m×6.38m pit depth 1600mm top level height 4800mm machine room height 3000mm .
320KG residential elevators with 4 national standard area 0.97m2 car net size 1.13m×0.92m×2.2m open door net size 700mm×2000mm traction machine power 2.5kw hoistway size 1.70m×1.60m pit depth 1400mm top floor height 3800mm machine room height 2500mm.
400KG residential elevator carrying 5 people national standard area 1.17m2 car net size 1.13m×1.02m×2.2m opening net size 700mm×2000mm traction machine power 3.3kw hoistway size 1.70m×1.70m pit depth 1400mm top level height 3800mm machine room height 2500mm.
630KG residential elevator with 8 national standard area 1.66m2 car net size 1.23m × 1.22m × 2.2m open door net size 800mm × 2000mm traction machine power 4.5kw hoistway size 1.80m × 1.95m pit depth 1400mm top level height 3800mm machine room height 2500mm.
800KG residential elevator with 10 national standard area 2.00m2 car net size 1.43m × 1.42m × 2.3m open door net size 800mm × 2000mm traction machine power 5.5kw hoistway size 1.85m × 2.00m pit depth 1400mm top level height 450000 machine room height 3000mm.
1000KG residential elevator with 13 national standard area 2.4m2 car net size 1.7m × 1.42m × 2.3m open door net size 900mm × 2000mm traction machine power 6.7kw hoistway size 2.15m × 2.20m pit depth 1400mm top floor height 450000 machine room height 3000mm.
1600KG residential elevator carrying 21 national standard area 3.56m2 car net size 1.93m×1.82m×2.3m opening net size 1100mm×2000mm traction machine power 18.5kw hoistway size 2.50m×2.55m pit depth 1400mm top floor height 450000 machine room height 3000mm.
800KG sightseeing elevator carrying 10 people national standard area 2.00m2 car net size 1.25m×1.64m×2.3m opening net size 800mm×2000mm traction machine power 5.5kw hoistway size 2.35m×2.18m pit depth 2000mm top level height 5000mm machine room height 3000mm.
1000KG sightseeing elevator carrying 13 people national standard area 2.4m2 car net size 1.35m×1.84m×2.3m opening net size 900mm×2000mm traction machine power 6kw hoistway size 2.60m×2.38m pit depth 2000mm top level height 5000mm machine room height 3000mm .
1600KG sightseeing elevator carrying 21 national standard area 3.56m2 car net size 1.60m×2.34m×2.3m opening net size 1100mm×2000mm traction machine power 17.5kw hoistway size 2.50m×2.55m pit depth 2000mm top floor height 5200mm machine room height 3000mm.
1600KG bed elevator single channel national standard area 3.56m2 car net size 1.43m × 2.35m × 2.3m open door net size 1200mm × 2100mm traction machine power 19kw hoistway size 2.40m × 2.95m pit depth 1600mm top level height 4500mm.
1600KG bed elevator double-channel national standard area 3.56m2 car net size 1.43m × 2.20m × 2.3m open door net size 1200mm × 2100mm power 19KW. Well size 2.40m × 2.96m pit depth 1600mm top height 4500mm machine room height 3000mm.
This article tags: Elevator Elevator shaft Elevator installation Elevator knowledge