1. Q: How is the elevator accepted?
Answer: After the elevator is installed by the construction unit, it should be checked and accepted according to the technical standards and quality standards set by the state. At the time of acceptance, the construction unit submits the acceptance information to the property management company.
2. Q: What is the elevator information?
A: The elevator's factory certificate, performance test, operation record, installation and operation manual, etc. There are also schematic diagrams of the elevator, installation drawings, and so on.
3. Q: How is the elevator equipment managed?
Answer: After the elevator equipment experience is passed, it is placed under the management of the property management company and can be put into use. The elevator manager of the engineering department of the property company should establish the archive of the elevator and keep it in a safe place. The property company must not take over the elevator that has not passed the acceptance test.
4. Q: Why is the safety of the elevator very important?
A: In order to prevent the elevator from being damaged or causing casualties due to improper use, it is necessary to strengthen the safe use management of the elevator.
5. Q: What are the main safety management of elevators?
A: Safety education, safety management of passengers on board, safety management of elevators and rescuers. And take the elevator with annual inspection.
6. Q: Why do you need to lay insulation mats before and after the power distribution cabinet?
Answer: Mainly because of the safety of the operator, if there is live working and the equipotential is maintained, there will be no electric burns.
7. Q: Why are elevator maintenance personnel strictly in accordance with the operating specifications?
A: In order to ensure the safe operation of the elevator, the maintenance personnel must be qualified by the relevant departments before they can be employed. The elevator manager of the equipment management department of the property management company is responsible for formulating the safety operation rules of the staff of the company and supervising the implementation. The content of the code is: to ensure the normal operation of the elevator, improve the quality of service, and prevent accidents.
8. Q: What is the operating procedure for elevator safety?
Answer: (1) Every time you open the hall door and enter the car, you must make a trial run.
(2) If a fault occurs during elevator operation, immediately press the stop button and the bell. And promptly request repairs.
(3) In the event of a power outage, the elevator is not allowed to open the car door and the foreign aid is promptly contacted.
(4) It is forbidden to transport oversized and overweight items.
(5) It is forbidden to open the hall door during operation.
(6) When the work is completed, the elevator should be stopped at the base station and the power supply should be cut off, and the hall door should be closed.
9. Q: Why should the elevators be rescued?
A: The main thing is to ensure the safety of passengers is the purpose of the rescue work of the elevator. In case of failure, the staff of the elevator should first notify the elevator maintenance personnel and management personnel. If the elevator maintenance personnel and management personnel have not arrived within 10 minutes, the rescued personnel of the equipment department can try to release the trapped passengers according to different situations.
10. Q: Why is the procedure for arranging the rescue of trapped people?
A: It is to ensure the safety of operators and passengers, and to standardize the rescue work of elevators to ensure the safety of passengers is the purpose of rescue work for elevators.
11. Q: What is the rescue step?
A: When an elevator is trapped, the elevator administrator or rescue personnel can get in touch with the trapped person through the elevator intercom or shouting. Be sure to keep calm and wait for rescuers. A trapped person must not extend any part of the body out of the car. If the car door is in a semi-open state, the elevator manager should try to close the car door completely. Accurately determine the car position and prepare for the rescue. After the maintenance personnel arrive, judge the position of the car according to the floor indicator, PC display, selector traverse or open the hall door, and then try to rescue the passenger.
12. Q: Why is the rescue order and method specified?
Answer: (1) Rescue operation when the car stops at the position close to the elevator opening
1 Turn off the power switch of the equipment room.
2 Open the outer door with a special external door lock key.
3 Slowly open the car door with the manpower at the top of the car.
4 assist passengers to leave the car.
5 Close the hall door again.
(2) Rescue operation when the car is away from the elevator
1 Enter the equipment room and turn off the power switch of the faulty elevator.
2 Remove the motor tail shaft end cover and press the upper handle base and the knob.
3 Rescuers force the handle, another rescuer, hold the brake release lever, gently open the brake, pay attention to observe the leveling sign, and gradually move the car to the nearest door (0.5m).
4 When confirming that the brakes are correct, release the handwheel. Then rescue according to the method listed in (1).
In case of other complicated situations, the elevator company should be asked to help the rescue. At the end of the rescue, the elevator manager fills in the rescue record and archives it. The purpose of this work is to accumulate rescue experience.
13. Q: What are the characteristics of the elevator?
A: The elevator is also called a lift. It is a vertical transportation device and an indispensable transportation device in high-rise buildings. It relies on electricity, dragging a car that can carry people or objects, and doing vertical lifting movements on the inner rails of the building's hoistway.
14. Q: What are the components of the elevator?
Answer: The elevator generally consists of five parts: (1) the hoistway and the machine room; (2) the transmission part (3) the lifting part; (4) the safety device; and (5) the control part.
15. Q: What is the role of the elevator shaft and the engine room?
A: This is the part of the building that is required for the normal operation of the elevator, and the route to be stipulated.
16. Q: What is the component of the elevator transmission?
Answer: The transmission part is the traction machine, which is mainly composed of motor and steel wire rope.
17. Q: What is included in the elevator lifting equipment part?
A: Lifting equipment generally includes car, counterweight, balance chain, guide rail, and foyer.
18. Q: How is the elevator safety device formed?
A: Safety devices generally include a speed reduction device and electrical safety equipment. Brake, speed limiter, safety gear, bumper, etc.
19. Q: What is included in the elevator control section?
A: The control section usually refers to electrical control equipment and the necessary wiring, including control cabinets, excitation cabinets, and selectors.
20. Q: What is the role of the traction machine?
A: Commonly known as the reducer. It is installed in the machine room, usually on the top floor of the building. It is the traction device of the elevator. It is used to pull the car and the counterweight through the wire rope.
21. Q: What are the components of the elevator traction machine?
Answer: It is mainly composed of worm gear reducer, sheave, motor, back wheel, brake, base and so on.
22. Q: The hall security system
Answer: The door installed on each door of the elevator has mechanical locks and electrical contacts on the door. Most of the passenger elevators are automatic door opening and closing. The door is opened by the door opening knife on the car door to drive the rubber door on the hall door, and the car door is driven by the door opening and closing device on the car.
23. Q: What is the elevator roof?
A: The top of the hoistway is the machine room, which is where the maintenance staff work. Therefore, the top plate must be closed to completely isolate the hoistway from the machine room.
24. Q: What equipment is available in the elevator room?
A: The machine room is used to install traction machines, electronic control screens, speed limiters, etc. The machine room can be placed at the top of the hoistway or at the bottom of the hoistway.
25. Q: How many types of elevators are there?
A: There are many types of elevators, which can be classified according to different requirements, such as passenger ladders, freight elevators, passenger and cargo ladders, etc. according to the nature of use.
26. Q: What is the elevator speed?
Answer: Elevators are generally divided into speed ladders, fast ladders and low speed ladders.
27. Q: What is the standard for high-speed elevators?
A: The speed of the high-speed elevator is above 2 m/s, and some are called Class A ladders.
28. Q: What is the standard for fast elevators?
A: The speed of the fast elevator is above 1.5m/s, and some are called the class B ladder.
29. Q: What is the standard for low-speed elevators?
A: The speed of the low-speed elevator is above 1.O1m/s, and some are called Class C ladders.
30. Q: What is an AC elevator?
A: The AC elevator uses an AC elevator traction machine. Freight elevators and debris ladders are generally AC driven.
31. Q: What is a DC elevator?
Answer: DC elevator, because of its start, speed change, leveling, parking is relatively stable, fast running speed, used for high-rise and high-demand places. The DC elevator is divided into a DC fast elevator and a DC high speed elevator.
32. Q: What are the categories of elevators classified according to control methods?
Answer: Elevators are classified according to control methods and are generally divided into semi-automatic elevators and automatic elevators.
33. Q: What are the types of semi-automatic elevator control?
Answer: (l) Open the self-leveling elevator - it is controlled by the handle switch in the car. It has an automatic leveling elevator. The freight elevator mostly belongs to this type.
(2) Button self-leveling elevators - elevators with automatic leveling devices controlled by buttons, mostly used for freight elevators and sundries elevators.
(3) Self-leveling, self-opening elevators - the above two types of elevators with automatic door opening and closing devices.
34. Q: What are the categories of automatic elevator control?
Answer: (1) Signal control elevator, in addition to automatic leveling self-opening action, and has internal and external selection, automatic orientation, and forward interception. Such elevators require driver operation.
(2) Collecting and controlling the elevator, in addition to the performance of the signal-controlled elevator, it can also be operated without a driver, so it is necessary to increase the reverse interception of the call outside the hall.
(3) The lower collection control elevator is used for driverless AC and DC elevators. The basic working status is the same as the collection. The difference is that the down call signal is answered outside the hall.
35. Q: What is the elevator model?
A: The so-called model, which uses a set of letters and numbers, expresses the main contents of the basic specifications of the elevator in a simple and clear way. China's Ministry of Construction standard "JJ4S-86 elevator, hydraulic ladder product model preparation method", specifies the preparation method of the elevator model.
36. Q: What is a smart elevator?
A: Smart elevators use reasoning and fuzzy logic to determine the most suitable rules for the real world in the knowledge base developed by the expert system method, and further process the selected rules to determine the best elevator operation. The passenger is immediately informed of the information, from the passenger's physiological and psychological conditions and requirements to meet efficient transportation needs.
37. Q: What is the elevator comfort?
Answer: When the elevator car accelerates or decelerates, the quality of the human body will be pressed down on the pelvis, and the whole body will be overweight. When the car accelerates down or decelerates, the abdominal muscles that support the internal organs lose part of their weight, resulting in a sense of weightlessness. These results in the elevation of the internal organs will press the chest, lungs, heart and so on. Since this part is different from the pelvis, there is no large reaction force, which causes discomfort in the heart, lungs, stomach, etc., and even dizziness.
38. asks: Why does the elevator run up and down?
Answer: The traction drive is mainly a transmission type that uses the friction between the traction wire rope and the traction wheel groove to transmit the transmission force of the elevator car and the counterweight vertical operation.
39. asks: What is the main safety system of the elevator?
A: The brake function of all instantaneous safety gears adopts the self-locking clamping principle. Therefore, the design of the clamping mechanism must comply with the self-locking clamping conditions. The self-locking clamping condition of the model means that the force of the system can be balanced by the friction between the module and the guide rail without external force.
40. asks: Why does the elevator have the rated load?
Answer: The maximum calculated weight of the elevator to lift the cargo is called the rated load of the elevator. The rated load of the elevator does not include the weight of the car and the equipment fixed on the car. If it is overweight, it will be unsafe.
41. Q: Why do steel ropes have scrapping standards?
A: It is estimated whether the degree of wear of the steel rope is suitable for continuing to use the scrapping standard called steel rope; the scrapping standard of the steel rope being used is based on the length of the steel rope in the length of a male distance, the number of obvious breaks of the steel rope, this length To match the length of the circumference corresponding to the longitudinal axis of the steel rope.
42. Q: What is the role of elevator electrical equipment?
Answer: The electrical equipment of the elevator refers to the whole of the motor, electrical appliance, instrument and electrical wiring used on the elevator installation. Driving the elevator, that is, the person carrying or loading the car up or down is done by an electric drive. The electric drive consists of an electric motor or several motors. The electric drive converts electrical energy taken from the grid into mechanical energy that the car operates.
43. Q: What is the stability of the elevator?
A: The smooth running of the elevator means that when the car starts running, its operation and parking do not make the passenger feel uncomfortable, and no additional load is generated on the machine.
44. Q: What is the fault of the elevator?
Answer: One type is mechanical failure, mainly the failure of transmission equipment such as traction machine; the other is electrical failure, mainly the failure of various components of power supply, motor and control circuit.
45. Q: What is the role of the elevator buffer?
A: The bumper is the elevator safety device that provides the last type of safety protection.
46. Q: What is the role of safety gear?
Answer: When there is a sudden situation in the car (counterweight), the rail can be clamped, and the car is braked at the same time, and the car is firmly clamped on the guide rail to ensure personal safety in the car.
47. asks: What is the role of the speed limiter?
A: The speed limiter is a device that controls the speed of the car (counterweight). When the car reaches the limit speed, the speed limiter of the car (counterweight) starts to act and acts on the safety gear, forcing it to clamp the rail and brake the car. It can guarantee the safety of cars and passengers.
48. asks: What is the role of the transfer switch?
A: The transfer switch is used to close and disconnect several electrical circuits at the same time. The YII universal switch is the most widely used.
49. asks: What is the role of the contactor?
A: The contactor is used to remotely close and cut off the electrical circuit of the electrical circuit. The power contacts of the contactor are closed using an electromagnetic system. The contactor is further divided into an AC contactor and a DC contactor, which mainly controls the start and stop of the device.
50. asks: What is the role of electromagnetic relay?
A: Electromagnetic relays are used to control the transfer switches of electrical equipment in the circuit. Like a contactor, the relay is closed in the magnetic system with a moving iron and contact system.
This article tags: elevator acceptance elevator information elevator safety elevator shaft elevator maintenance elevator